Lurker
0 likes
Who would it be, and what would you do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MICHAEL JAI WHITE and we would do anything and everything
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The woman of my dreams is nobody that I've ever seen except in dreams. If I could be 25 years younger for this magic night, I would be about her age and we would spend the time we had connecting deeply on every level we could in that time. We would use all of our senses and converse and pleasure each other at the limits of our abilities.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, mine is a toss up between two women: Jennifer Love Hewitt and Franziska Facella.

I could only imagine what it would feel like to be with some actress like Jennifer Love Hewitt that seems to be down-to-earth and just fun to be around. I'd even just be happy being close to her.

However, when it came to Franziska Facella, I would love to play with her tiny little breasts all night long if she'd let me. Of course, I've only ever seen her in lesbian action, but man, what I wouldn't give to be the man under her sheets for once!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Easy! Theplayer
Lurker
0 likes
Brad Pitt
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i spend every night with the person of my dreams - sometimes we just read or watch tv or tidy up the place or play with kittens... some nights we do other stuff

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
The person of my dreams is in fact my girlfriend, and it honestly doesn't matter what we do, because it always makes me feel good about my life.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Emma watson ..... Isn't much I wouldn't try with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my early twenties , I had a brief love affair with a beautiful Italian girl whom I adored and have loved all through my life no matter what . I still love her , she would be 80yrs old today if still alive . I would love to make love to her again , she was the most beautiful lover .
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Would never do it. I made a vow 30 years ago. Won't break it now. But I love cybering. Not quite the same thing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The valedictorian of my high school''s senior class. Probably the most kind and beautiful girl I've ever met. And I would just cuddle with her, maybe watch a movie.
Lurker
0 likes
i guess it would be ziva from ncis.she'e very hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Salma Hayek
Lurker
0 likes
Mila Kunis
Lurker
0 likes
celena gomes
Lurker
0 likes
celena gomes
Lurker
0 likes
Jennifer Love Hewitt hands down. What the heck do you think I would do? Fuck like there is no tomorrow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine
The person of my dreams is in fact my girlfriend, and it honestly doesn't matter what we do, because it always makes me feel good about my life.

That is a great answer. The best I have read here so far.
Lurker
0 likes
Hayden Panettiere. One of the sexiest hottest women alive today. I would fuck her in every postion imaginable and then start all over again.
Lurker
0 likes
In my life I've known and been involved with two "men of my dreams". Both managed to turn that dream into a nightmare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My soon to be wife, and... well.... I don't kiss and tell.. soo. :P
Lurker
0 likes
Carrie Underwood. The things i would do to her
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife's friend and I would do her anally because she has an awesome ass
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Eurylade