strap on

last reply
162 replies
23.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Any guys like to have a strap on used on them by a girl. Would love to chat about it with anyone ;) message me if your interested or post on here of what you think about it!
Lurker
0 likes
i have been done before by a woman with a strapon it was a great experience and would do
it again in a heartbeat
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to give it a try, if she would be gentle. I pretty much stopped letting guys fuck me because they were never considerate enough with my body, but I'd absolutely love it if my girlfriend wanted to fuck me. Especially if we had a guest playing with us. I'd love to get properly fucked again.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never tried that before but would be very open to trying it out with someone.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. The feeling of being dominated by a woman really turns me on and of course the internal stimulation drives me wild too. :
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strap-ons can be quite arousing under the right circumstances and with the right person.. anal play in general is erotic and opens up a persons sensuality..
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to have my woman dressed in her best lingerie and a nice big black strap-on give my ass a serious fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My last gf wanted to try it on me. I wasn't sold on the idea but i think it had more to do with her than it, because I have had other girls finger while getting a blowjob and liked it tremendously. So maybe I just haven't found the right girl...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to experience strapon sex. My ex wife fucked me with a dildo on several occasions but she wasn't keen on using a strapon, mainly because she didn't feel comfortable as a Dom.

I bought one for a fuckbuddy to use on me but we've not had a chance to try it yet. I recently found out she fucked a woman with it :-)

BB
Lurker
0 likes
im not interested in guys but the thought of a chick fucking me often makes me hot, .. i dont understand it myself, i would love to have a domme and also to be a domme, taking turns and fully reversing roles would be fun!
when i was very young a bi girlfriend dry humped me! with me on my back and my legs in the air and her on top, we didnt know what we were doing but we both enjoyed the switch of positions and roles!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it is the hottest feeling in the world to have a woman use a strap on, my ex used to do it all the time and i miss it so much, i would love to talk to ya more about it
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to try its one of my fantasies
Lurker
0 likes
yeah, I've tried it...once....would like to try it again! Why not!?
Lurker
0 likes
Now thats a great feeling, YES YES YES YES . I love playing with my strapon,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh hell yea, I'd love to try it! I've had female lovers finger and toy me and I loved it! I'd enjoy chatting about it, if anyone is interested...
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love when my wife gives m a good hard pounding. She knows the harder she fucks me the harder and more rough I am going to be when I return the favor, which is usually right away.
Lurker
0 likes
the thought of a girl taking advantage of me is a turn on and i fantazie of a girl doing me. Would try it with the right here if she is down to. Got a hard one going jsut thinking about it now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a crossdressing guy this is one of my ultimate fantasies, to be fucked by a woman whilst i am dressed up. i would love to do this
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I would let a women use a strap on on me and love it. I might even try to deep throat it before hand, just to get it good and wet.
Lurker
0 likes
I have always wonder what it would be like but never knew how. To ask with out thinking. I'm gay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would like ..... My wife has put a few fingers in it make her really wet.... I think both of us are scared what the what the other would think if we brought that up. Got me excited just thinking about it so yeah I would give it a go
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes I love any female partner using a Strap on. (I have asked to be your friend)
Lurker
0 likes
She wants to use one on me and I like getting my prostate tickled, so I am fine with it. Just want to find a good one that works for us and not cheap junk. Is there a pun in there?

Lurker
0 likes
I did it once. Would love to do it again. Just can get a woman to help me out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm up for it, especially if gang banged
Lurker
0 likes
Absouloutley would love to try it!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd love to try it. Seems fun if done gently and slow until I get used to it.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
The most I would ever want from my lady is her tongue in my ass. No deeper, no strap on, no fucking the ass. Nope.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my wife used to do it at least once or twice a month take my ass with a strapon and i loved it now she doesnt even own one and i miss it