Fast cummer.. does it really matter?

last reply
19 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok Ladies... here's the deal... I will always make you cum. I have a talented tongue and I can get hard several times (yes, even at the age of 40!) without the help of any medication and fuck for hours but, no matter what techniques I have tried, when I put my cock in you for the first time (during that sex session), I do not last very long. Is it that big a deal?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its not a big deal since you can get hard in shortly
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, if you're getting hard again, it definitely doesn't matter. If you're making her cum with your tongue and fingers and whatever else, it probably wouldn't anyway. Good for you, man.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm waiting over 15 minutes for a guy to get hard again after he's blown his load in true 14yr old boy style then yes, it does matter. Otherwise: no.

That's the short of it.

Now, let's see an avatar pic where you're breathing out
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Not to me. Would love to be able to suck him to a quick cum then have a nice long hard fuck!!!
Lurker
0 likes
If you take care of her first then it doesn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
If you take care of her first then it doesn't matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For guys with that issue I usually blow them first because I can make them cum quick doing that. Then they can return the oral favor to me. Once I cum from that he better be hard and ready to fuck for awhile.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
For guys with that issue I usually blow them first because I can make them cum quick doing that. Then they can return the oral favor to me. Once I cum from that he better be hard and ready to fuck for awhile.

A blow job first does wonders doesn't it? Not only does it tend to make him want to reciprocate, it gets him over being so anxious.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No it's not a big deal the first cum is usually fast trust me as long as I can finish to somehow I'm fine with how you do it
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why do a lot a guys feel the need to say how good they are at sex ? its how you are with your girl that counts not bragging to strangers to make you feel like a stud if she is happy and you talk about it then its not a problem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
was married to a fast cummer

he HAD the nerve to blame it on me

if he had just once thought of MY needs before his i would have cared not a whit about his speedy release

as long as SHE cums first & often

it is not a problem
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
why do a lot a guys feel the need to say how good they are at sex ? its how you are with your girl that counts not bragging to strangers to make you feel like a stud if she is happy and you talk about it then its not a problem

Why do guys feel the need to post in the "ask the gals" section? If I wanted a male opinion on this question, I would have asked it somewhere else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
was married to a fast cummer

he HAD the nerve to blame it on me

if he had just once thought of MY needs before his i would have cared not a whit about his speedy release

as long as SHE cums first & often

it is not a problem

i had the same problem

"oh honey ur just so hot" ummm after 23 years....really?

and as for the question....the first go around is like the first pancake, just throw it out and move onto the next one ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
It matters a ton. If you are cumming within the first five minutes, no point in doing any work on you.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not gonna lie... it's disappointing.

It's worse if it takes you longer than a couple of minutes to get hard again.

Sex has a certain kind of momentum and when a girl's in that throbbing kind of state of needing to get fucked and it's over in a minute, it's just that disappointed level of "ohhh..." because then the momentum inevitably has to be put on hold (or more realistically is on the downslide) until you're hard and ready again - oral or no oral, it's just not the same.

And yes, I've had experience with this with guys... one of whom was like a 20 second man (three thrusts and it was over). Second rounds were never exactly earth-shattering either.

It's normal if you're having sex for the first time that the guy is probably not going to last too long for the first time, but once you're in a relationship or ongoing sexual thing, it's a total lie if women say they 'don't care' if the guy is a minute man or has P.E. issues.

It can be overlooked if there's love involved or some other compelling dynamic to the relationship. Sex isn't perfect (nor are people), but yeah, the first impression is - disappointing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Not gonna lie... it's disappointing.

It's worse if it takes you longer than a couple of minutes to get hard again.

Sex has a certain kind of momentum and when a girl's in that throbbing kind of state of needing to get fucked and it's over in a minute, it's just that disappointed level of "ohhh..." because then the momentum inevitably has to be put on hold (or more realistically is on the downslide) until you're hard and ready again - oral or no oral, it's just not the same.

And yes, I've had experience with this with guys... one of whom was like a 20 second man (three thrusts and it was over). Second rounds were never exactly earth-shattering either.

It's normal if you're having sex for the first time that the guy is probably not going to last too long for the first time, but once you're in a relationship or ongoing sexual thing, it's a total lie if women say they 'don't care' if the guy is a minute man or has P.E. issues.

It can be overlooked if there's love involved or some other compelling dynamic to the relationship. Sex isn't perfect (nor are people), but yeah, the first impression is - disappointing.

That why I said I would suck him off first to get the premature "lift off" out of the way. But if he is like this guy claims to be, can get hard again really fast and then last long then it isnt an issue for me.

Now is he being truthful? Well who knows, LOL!! I have never met a guy who came really fast the first round and then became an uber stud for rest of the night, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
If what you say is true, then no it doesn't matter.. If you cum and just stop all activity, it can be very frustrating, especially if you get me all worked up and leave me hanging... Been there and it sucks!!
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry but yes it would be a problem. I would prefer him to fuck me long and hard and only cum once or twice rather than have muliple short sessions and bucket loads of cum to deal with.