Built for Sex

last reply
10 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have heard this term as I am sure everyone has. Just what does it mean to say a woman is "built for sex"? Is it her body? If so what parts? Is it more than that? Guys please tell us how you would determine if a woman is Built For Sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When a woman is thick in the hips and nice set of tits looks like she can go a few rounds athat what I look for I like my women with a lil meat on the bones and I am 6'4 and 264 so like a lil meat on the other person
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It means they are built like shawnababy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm not a guy sugar...but your picture is built for sex....

it means you have a ROCKING body....smile
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Blaze.........stunning :0)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All women are built for sex, so I prefer the more descriptive terms, built for comfort (curvy) and built for speed (petite). Both have their attractions. The woman in your avatar photo looks like a comfortable ride.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me, being Built for Sex is more of a mind set then a body type.

its the woman whos panties are chronically wet..the woman who is ready at any time for her partner...a woman whos body responds almost on its own when its being stroked and played...the woman who ooozes sex as walks down the street, largely without realizing shes doing it...a woman who likes almost all aspects of sex and is willing to push at least some of her own boundaries.

this may sound odd to some of the people who know me here because of the weird parameters that i have regarding sex, but i very much consider myself a woman built for sex. and yes i need a deep connection with my partner first, but once thats established then my true nature surfaces and yes i very much was
"made to fuck"
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all about the connection you have with each other not just a pair of tits not nice ass
Lurker
0 likes
It is not all physical, but largely mental attitude as well. A woman may be physically gorgeous, but if she does not enjoy sex then she isn't built for sex.

A woman who may not be your average pin-up girl, but who has that cheeky grin and who loves sex would class as being built for sex.

At least, in my humble opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
for me, being Built for Sex is more of a mind set then a body type.

its the woman whos panties are chronically wet..the woman who is ready at any time for her partner...a woman whos body responds almost on its own when its being stroked and played...the woman who ooozes sex as walks down the street, largely without realizing shes doing it...a woman who likes almost all aspects of sex and is willing to push at least some of her own boundaries.

this may sound odd to some of the people who know me here because of the weird parameters that i have regarding sex, but i very much consider myself a woman built for sex. and yes i need a deep connection with my partner first, but once thats established then my true nature surfaces and yes i very much was
"made to fuck"

Totally agree. Within reason, I don't particularly care how skinny the woman is. I rather have someone whos mind is totally turned on all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if it is a body type as much as it is a way of holding and presenting yourself. I have had many subs/slaves who have come to me from their Masters and when they left they were getting told they were "Built for Sex" by outsiders on almost a daily basis. But if you saw one of them you would know why. They each had their own physical appeal, but the one thing they shared was a posture, way of walking, way of looking at things and mannerisms that screamed "I Like to Fuck".

They were wet very quickly with minimal physical contact and where all very visually stimulated by a variety of builds and appearances. Some natural and some conditioned.

But there was no argument from me or their Masters. These girls were built for sex.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.