Size

last reply
42 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does our dick size make a difference for you during sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you think hon?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this question again???

dear god ....it is just as bad as a woman asking if she looks fat in her outfit

be HAPPY ya got ONE!

sorry for being bitchy..this is the 1 question that just gets me

is is because you are small & need reassurance from all of us?

or that you are huge & want to brag about it???

it is stays up, does the job & your lady has screaming orgasms..who cares?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well like me i have a 5 inch and a friend has a 7 1/2 inch. So wasnt sure how it felt for you girls.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Fireballs

Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dancing doll what do you like bigger or smaller?
Site administrator
0 likes
Jeez !! How nice it is to see a thread that hasnt ever ever ever been put on here in the last week!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've deja'd this vu so many times...but here goes:

Yes it matters, but only to a certain extent. If your dick can't go all the way in me, then to me, having sex with you is pointless. I don't want to fuck just a portion of your dick and you get my pussy in its entirety. Shit's not fair. Sure the sensation of being filled is wonderful, but it feels cheap if it's only part of your dick inside me. Granted, I haven't fucked many guys with oversize dicks in my lifetime, but I've had my share...and you get the point.

But on the other hand, if it's too small, there isn't much satisfaction either.

And size can mean very different things. Sometimes thickness can compensate for length, because it's the sensation of being filled that I enjoy when I'm having penetrative sex. So that's where size comes into play for me. If you can't fill me up, then I won't be satisfied.

And length means absolutely nothing to me if your dick is scrawny.

So if your dick is small and/or scrawny, I suggest you learn how to use it. Improve your technique, especially if your dick is so small that it doesn't satisfy.

Big or small, it's important to know how to use your dick. Otherwise, it'll just be a disaster.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fireballs
Dancing doll what do you like bigger or smaller?

thats supposed to make us giggle right? ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
this question again???

be HAPPY ya got ONE!

Well hoping being hung like a baby duck is okay!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely it matters. however, its like breast size or blond vs brunette... Its a personal preference. Some women only prefer huge cocks, some prefer just enough. It depends on the partner. Also, knowing how to use your tool counts. If are huge and don't have a clue, its still going to be bad sex...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a relationship is only built on cock size then it's doomed there is so much more to a relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another sorta dumb thread? Well DUH, yeah. Let's just think about it? Firstly visually. A bigger cock just sorta looks more interesting and turns me on more. It's exciting when you look at a bigger one and think about it going in. Not so much for having an orgasm, but also when it fills you up, it makes you feel more feminine. I don't have a huge range of experience yet, but I really like a cock about seven inches. I'm pretty petite and seven inches feels huge to me and makes me feel very womanly. Usually my orgasms from oral and fingers are actually "bigger" if you want to put it that way, but having a guy inside you when you cum is so much more intimate. It's best if the guy gives you both.....two or three orgasms from oral foreplay and then enters you with his big cock for the final orgasm. If he gives you another whimpering "small one" after he has come then he's a "keeper".

Don't worry I think most girls will find five inches is fine if they are attracted to you and you are funny and have a nice personality. If you and your friend line up and I'm only picking your cocks, then sorry I'm gonna pick your friend. Hey, just being honest. But girls don't pick like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fireballs

Of course it does. But being huge like 10"+ is as bad as being very small too.Avg to a little above avg. is best to me.

Hasnt this been asked before?................maybe not!!LOL
0 likes
it doesn't matter to me as long as you know how to work it
Lurker
0 likes
Ah…fuck it…why not.

Do you prefer a tight vagina or a loose one? Now once you’ve answered that question, and I’m assuming you’ve chosen the “tight” one, we can now continue on. Why in the world would a man prefer a tight pussy over a loose one? Ah…that’s right, because it feels better. So it would only make sense that a woman, if given the option between a 5inch penis or a 9inch penis, is going to choose the 9er. Why? (Drum roll please…)
Because it feels better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Serenitywhite.......you made me giggle and laugh. You made it simple enough even for dummies!! Haha I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Serenitywhite.......you made me giggle and laugh. You made it simple enough even for dummies!! Haha I love it!

He needed my . Thank you VirginalViet.
Lurker
0 likes
It matters for guys too.

What that doesn't say though, is that just like there's a "too small", there's a "too big". Those sizes are relative and completely different for every woman or man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me a range from 6 to 8 inches is great. If I get to choose then I'd say 7 to 8 inches is perfect. I'm quite a petite lady so it feels pretty fucking amazing to have a thick 8 inches inside. Any bigger would be too big for sure and I haven't ever encountered a 9 inch cock or bigger? How many ladies on her have? I've seen pictures of course, but never a real one that big. They say you will stretch to fit it, but shit that sort of scares me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
this question again???

be HAPPY ya got ONE!

hahahaha you said exactly what i was thinking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lizafucksalot
For me a range from 6 to 8 inches is great. If I get to choose then I'd say 7 to 8 inches is perfect. I'm quite a petite lady so it feels pretty fucking amazing to have a thick 8 inches inside. Any bigger would be too big for sure and I haven't ever encountered a 9 inch cock or bigger? How many ladies on her have? I've seen pictures of course, but never a real one that big. They say you will stretch to fit it, but shit that sort of scares me?

I have encountered an 11” and it was just too much. Yeah I felt full and my body did accomodate him, but it was just uncomfortable for me... I an with you.. 7-8 is perfect.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
No - only the size of my BF's cock makes any difference to me during sex.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
if it's less then 14 inches and weighs less then 2 pounds i won't even give it a chance.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
if it's less then 14 inches and weighs less then 2 pounds i won't even give it a chance.

Last time you said 16". Your standards are dropping.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Last time you said 16". Your standards are dropping.

yeah, i realized i was being unrealistic *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Hear, hear!

You know those "how to grow you dick "4" in 4 weeks" ads? My boyfriend models for those.

Size matters, boys. Other things matter too. Maybe they matter more. But everything about sex matters somewhat, including the size of the dong that's inside me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Ways to intrigue a girl on a first date... leave this book out on your coffee table.