Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you gals like getting naughty over Webcam?

last reply
8 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey you internet loving hotties..
Do you gals prefer to getting it on...via webcam to entertain your special someone ? including friends please tell us what makes you want to do it and share some of your wild experiences while you at it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
where are you gutsy gal
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by khlesas
where are you gutsy gal

i think they're all having webcam sex right now... have to get back to you later. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i think they're all having webcam sex right now... have to get back to you later. smile

Damn sprite. That was some hot webcam sex we had just now. Can't wait to do it again in a few minutes!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dammit!! you guys took my jokes!!

"Where are the gutsy gals?" is he new? lmao
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by khlesas
where are you gutsy gal

You first ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I don't do webcams, but I must confess that on one, mad and slightly drunk occasion, I exposed myself from the chest down on an internet site. I saw a LOT of erect cocks that night. And one woman flashed her boobs at me. It was a long time ago and I there was all sorts going on for me, I wouldn't do it again. Crazy, had almost banished the incident from my mind!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexyvonne
I don't do webcams, but I must confess that on one, mad and slightly drunk occasion, I exposed myself from the chest down on an internet site. I saw a LOT of erect cocks that night. And one woman flashed her boobs at me. It was a long time ago and I there was all sorts going on for me, I wouldn't do it again. Crazy, had almost banished the incident from my mind!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually do but if he gets too demanding i start to hate it
Love is all you need.
And weed.