masturbaiting in pantes

last reply
28 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
curious if any girls here enjoy to pleasure them self when still wearing your panties to make them really wet?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Do you masturbate in your boxers and/or briefs to make them really sticky? Answer this question, and you have the answer to yours.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL. Good answer Slippery smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can i complain about the ridiculous spelling or would that be bitchy??
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
It would totally be bitchy, which is why you must do it!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
can i complain about the ridiculous spelling or would that be bitchy??

*ducks behind a large wall, waiting for the explosion but still looking at the little monitor screen because he doesn't want to miss the show*

Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Do you masturbate in your boxers and/or briefs to make them really sticky? Answer this question, and you have the answer to yours.

And, ummmm, isn't this the only way to do it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
elit...i love how evil you are ;)

i am not going to be mean though silly but i will say to the OP that you know what..since its a writing site its full of picky people. Picky about spelling and grammar .. shit like that. may i suggest that you download google chrome it will auto highlight misspelled words for you. it makes you look stupid and lazy when you misspell and leave it like that. it also makes you a target here for smart ass comments. and for your edification its Masturbating and Panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stand Back and Watch Out, The Flying Monkeys are out!

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. Love it.

But what's hotter was wearing a pair of panties a long time Lush crush asked me to buy. He told me to put them and go to work in them where we spent the whole day sexting and getting each other all hot and bothered. When I got home that night, he called me long distance and we had amazing phone sex. He then instructed me to continue to sit in them until bedtime so they got as damp as possible. He asked me to mail them to him which I did - wrapped them in a plastic ziplock bag to help keep my panties as 'fresh' as possible. When he received them, we got on cam where he opened the package, sniffed them, wrapped my cum-filled panties around his cock and proceeded to masturbate until he came all over them while I watched and came along with him online. Seriously, it was super hot!

How's that for masturbating in a pair of panties???? LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow, out of 12 replies only one was an actual answer to the question. wow like seriously ya had to be dicks and bitches? fuck whats wrong with a spelling error or 2? god you people are so annoying and think your so smart when actually your just making yourself seem like a fat ass nerd sitting in a basement making yourself feel better by trying to bring others down. get a life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hardalltime
wow, out of 12 replies only one was an actual answer to the question. wow like seriously ya had to be dicks and bitches? fuck whats wrong with a spelling error or 2? god you people are so annoying and think your so smart when actually your just making yourself seem like a fat ass nerd sitting in a basement making yourself feel better by trying to bring others down. get a life

Oh lighten up...we all have our reasons for getting on here and one of mine is to smile or I hope to find myself laughing out loud.
If it was really a serious question you should of posted it in the THINK TANK!

And BelleduJour...hot little story
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by hardalltime

Oh, and while you're at it, spend some time with our good friend the Drama Llama.

Now lighten the fuck up. No need to insult people just because you've made a complete dick of yourself. And if we're so annoying, why are you here? And why are you asking about our mastubatory habits? Actually, don't answer that. If this post is any indication of your personality, I see why you need to get your kicks asking random females about masturbation. So you, sir, take your own advice and get a life.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by hardalltime

I think that what you're going to discover (if you haven't already) is that you're on a website which has always primarily been populated by women & men who are a bit more articulate, educated, well-read and quick to pick up on bullshit, lame & leading questioning, phony come ons and intelligence insulting comments.

Often they/we will toss such verbal and written hand grenades back to the source from which they've been initially launched.

Sex is allowed and even encouraged to be discussed in the public forum area here. It's an erotic story website. That's a given. What isn't actually stated in the terms of service is that any member(s) have to tolerate lewd, crude, and rude cretins who seek their own cheap thrills at whatever the cost to the reader's intelligence.

Personally, I think you got off easy from the looks of your feedback.

I'd have probably been more direct and remarked about your very creepy avatar and your history of making similar remarks in the past, but again, that's just me.

I laughed my ass off a few times reading the community commentary directed to the question you posed. Thank you for providing the impetus!

Your thread title should be preserved for posterity, too. Sadly, it will probably just fade into the meaningless background noise and be quickly forgotten.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I think that what you're going to discover (if you haven't already) is that you're on a website which has always primarily been populated by women & men who are a bit more articulate, educated, well-read and quick to pick up on bullshit, lame & leading questioning, phony come ons and intelligence insulting comments.

Often they/we will toss such verbal and written hand grenades back to the source from which they've been initially launched.

Sex is allowed and even encouraged to be discussed in the public forum area here. It's an erotic story website. That's a given. What isn't actually stated in the terms of service is that any member(s) have to tolerate lewd, crude, and rude cretins who seek their own cheap thrills at whatever the cost to the reader's intelligence.

Personally, I think you got off easy from the looks of your feedback.

I'd have probably been more direct and remarked about your very creepy avatar and your history of making similar remarks in the past, but again, that's just me.

I laughed my ass off a few times reading the community commentary directed to the question you posed. Thank you for providing the impetus!

Your thread title should be preserved for posterity, too. Sadly, it will probably just fade into the meaningless background noise and be quickly forgotten.

haha that made me laugh, you're awesome lol..
Lurker
0 likes
I like to masturbait in my panities
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by hardalltime

Yup, you are going to make so many friends here.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Yep. Love it.

But what's hotter was wearing a pair of panties a long time Lush crush asked me to buy. He told me to put them and go to work in them where we spent the whole day sexting and getting each other all hot and bothered. When I got home that night, he called me long distance and we had amazing phone sex. He then instructed me to continue to sit in them until bedtime so they got as damp as possible. He asked me to mail them to him which I did - wrapped them in a plastic ziplock bag to help keep my panties as 'fresh' as possible. When he received them, we got on cam where he opened the package, sniffed them, wrapped my cum-filled panties around his cock and proceeded to masturbate until he came all over them while I watched and came along with him online. Seriously, it was super hot!

How's that for masturbating in a pair of panties???? LOL!

[-o<
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And to think I signed up for the fantasies and my writing pleasures

This is where the real entertainment lies.
Thanks hardAlltime for yet another hilarious thread.

scooter..

Dudealicious, I recently designed and built my own home made spell checker.
Feel free to borrow it any time friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hardalltime

ohhh honey i didnt even come CLOSE to bein a bitch. mine almost counts as constructive criticism and if im coming off like a brilliant basement dwelling nerd then you are coming off like a gun totin, tobacco spitting, confederate flag waving hick who watches Fox News.

this is a WRITING site and guess what its full of very smart very snarky people ... if you wanna hang out you are really gonna need to level up. spelling counts. duh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

ohhh honey i didnt even come CLOSE to bein a bitch. mine almost counts as constructive criticism and if im coming off like a brilliant basement dwelling nerd then you are coming off like a gun totin, tobacco spitting, confederate flag waving hick who watches Fox News.

this is a WRITING site and guess what its full of very smart very snarky people ... if you wanna hang out you are really gonna need to level up. spelling counts. duh.

*edit..but clearly for me, punctuation and caps dont ;) lmfao.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

*edit..but clearly for me, punctuation and caps dont ;) lmfao.

And to think your a Story Verifier heather.
Not to mention a "Professional Face Ripper-Offer"

I'd stay hidden in the basement behind your PC if I was you hardalltime
Lurker
0 likes
yes i do
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One of my ex-girlfriends used to like nothing better than sitting in just her bra and little pink cotton knickers, masturbating for me. She got so hot and wet her juices were clearly visible on the crotch of her knickers and, when she made herself come, it almost turned black.