Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what's the biggest cock that you have ever encountered? (indicate the size)

last reply
80 replies
15.0k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well I didn't exactly break out the ruler and measure it. But it was easily 12 inches....very thick and veiny. I of course didn't let him anywhere near me. My friends and I call his dick The Terminator, because if he came anywhere near your parts with that thing, you'd never be the same again.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
It was 10 inches and 4 inches thick. Scary but OMFG it felt good. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
about 8 inches mmmmm and yes it was yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The biggest I have touched was almost 8 inches however saw a stipper once who was 11 and thick , was nice to see but dont think I would have done anything with him that big must hurt.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
It was ridiculous. Not that I should use the past tense, it's still alive and fuckin', I'm sure. Didn't measure it, and I generally tune out self-reported dick lengths, but it was painfully, stupidly big. My boyfriend is well-endowed, but this asshole was multiple inches longer than what I live with and experience now.

I'm not one to say that small is better by any means, but this thing was nothing short of a weapon.
Lurker
0 likes
*edited for breaking site guidelines*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did not take a ruler to bed with me BUT I would guess it was 8-9 inched but the best part is that he is still around ansd is a great lover as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
It was ridiculous. Not that I should use the past tense, it's still alive and fuckin', I'm sure. Didn't measure it, and I generally tune out self-reported dick lengths, but it was painfully, stupidly big. My boyfriend is well-endowed, but this asshole was multiple inches longer than what I live with and experience now.

I'm not one to say that small is better by any means, but this thing was nothing short of a weapon.

Flatterer

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Flatterer

Look, you're just lucky to still be a member here. When you attempted to upload your cock shot, it shut down the site for over an hour. Gav is still pissed off about it.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Look, you're just lucky to still be a member here. When you attempted to upload your cock shot, it shut down the site for over an hour. Gav is still pissed off about it.

*perks up* Shut down the site, you say? You know I loves me the cock pics...especially those of the large variety.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

*perks up* Shut down the site, you say? You know I loves me the cock pics...especially those of the large variety.

OMG! That guy's cock is humongous! My mouth waters at the thought of grabbing it in my hands and tasting it for myself. You all know how much I love the dark meat, too.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

OMG! That guy's cock is humongous! My mouth waters at the thought of grabbing it in my hands and tasting it for myself. You all know how much I love the dark meat, too.

I'm all for sharing, as long as you don't try to hog it all. And like you said, it's humongous, so there's plenty to go around. I bet it's nice and juicy...just the way I like it.

Lurker
0 likes
13". Would NEVER do it again. Ever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband is roughly 8" and is sooo good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
11 inches, it hurt too needless to say we didnt fuck long.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my boyfriend is 8.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys think size is important but what counts more is how they use it! I prefer 6-7 inches best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he was an 11 inch and so fucking thick, if i didnt move to a different state he would have been the one and only
Lurker
0 likes
cant say I measured, but the last guy in a train that ran me over was quite long, fat, and had a nice arc. I was pounded into submission already so he easily fit snugly into me. I was already seeing stars so it seemed good at the time. I just cant remember too many details other than he went off like a fire hose.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The biggest I have ever "encountered" personally was 10 1/2". I didnt measure it of course but that is what he said it was and that number seemed about right. It was not a very pleasurable experience.

I once went to a live sex show in Amsterdam and one of the guys looked to be about 12" or so. That thing was huge and very thick. I wouldnt want that near me but the girl he was with seemed to be loving it. I guess the strong weed helped, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty big, but I might just have to check again!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 8 or so... quite big enough and frankly if I came across any bigger I'd say I hope you're happy babe cos it ain't fucking me....
Lurker
0 likes
9 inches and it was to big for me to enjoy comfortably
Lurker
0 likes
12 in wasnt very enjoyable..prefer around 7 or 8 in is real nice
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know exactly how big it was. I didn't pull out a ruler and measure it. It was not that satisfying, actually kind of disappointing. I guess he was too over confident thinking that his big tool was enough and didn't even try to take care of business. Ironically, the best sex was with a totally average sized guy.
0 likes
an ex BF of mine was 12 inches and was too big. felt like a sword....not enjoyable at all really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a little over 10 inches and thick thick thick! He was really amazing with it too! He was the complete package. ;]
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been fascinated over big cocks. They make great eye candy and fun to play with. The biggest one I ever had was attached to a black man. It was 12 inches long and very thick. I managed to take it in all my holes. It was a wild night and I am thinking about writing a story about it sometime.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
The biggest was maybe 10 inches long and I did not come close to getting my hand around it. It took a bit of doing, but I did get it into my pussy and it was quite a wonderful feeling.