Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going down on guys or gals...which and why?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Curious, for girls that have tried both, which did you prefer...and why?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't mind either, because I enjoy bringing someone that type of pleasure. I enjoy sucking cock to the same capacity that I enjoy going down on a woman.

If I had to choose just one, I'd choose women. And this is simply because our parts are more complicated, and deeper (lol), and therefore there are more options, if that makes sense.When it comes to women, there's just more ways to tease and really draw it out, and that makes it more fun.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I also enjoy both. I love to please and there is just something empowering to me about getting another off orally. I differ than Slippery in that I prefer to suck cock over eating pussy because I like the treat of him shooting me a nice load of cum. . However, if a woman could shoot me a nice sticky load then I would feel equally about each.

Id....
Lurker
0 likes
I love the roughness of a man thrusting and filling my mouth. I also love the feeling when his cock pumps as he cums.

I love the more gentle pleasure of teasing a girl with my tongue, her delicious taste and the feeling of achievement of having made her cum (men being so much easier in that department).

Which do I prefer?

I can't make a preference as I love doing both, very much