Shaving...Two Way Street?

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If we ladies should have to shave down there, shouldn't the men have to also?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do shave and everyone should do it
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Yup. Hubs does it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wifey likes it, so I am more that happy to oblige.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by hersheykiss

Sex should not be a barter system. I do this, so you HAVE to do that. That's not the way it should work at all.

I have experienced men who shave/trim. If you haven't, then maybe you can suggest it to the man in your life and help shave him. Shave each other. That would certainly be a win/win for both of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she pefers it then why not. She can even trim it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No it's everyone's personal preference! I wax so half the time am in a state of regrowth even though scarce and while I prefer shaved balls on men I like trimmed hair everywhere else some body hair on men is sexy!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Sex should not be a barter system. I do this, so you HAVE to do that. That's not the way it should work at all.

I have experienced men who shave/trim. If you haven't, then maybe you can suggest it to the man in your life and help shave him. Shave each other. That would certainly be a win/win for both of you.

i didn't mean it that way...you're right, i shouldn't be a barter system. i just meant that it's kind of expected for the women to do it.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
A lot of us men do. Sorry that you haven't experienced this to date.

=d>
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we shave each other so yes i agree with you. if women do men should at least be willing too
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree and I do, but mix it up and have some fun and do each other once in a while,it's a real turn on for us.and leads to great sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hersheykiss

According to who? I shave my pussy because I like it that way, not because someone told me I should.

Us women shave our legs (at least most of us do, LOL), does that mean men should too? How about underarms?

Women wear make up, should men?

We should all do what we like. If a guy prefers to be clean shaven down there it is his preferance. Personally, trimmed neatly is great but completely bare is kind of a turn off. Little effeminate for my tastes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must say that while I do shave my scrotum and certian other areas in that vacinity I do prefer to keep the up above present and well trimmed. I could never go completely bald down there, nor do I demand it of my women.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I love to shave the hair around my cock and balls. Feels great. Itches growing back though.
Lurker
0 likes
i shave my balls clean and trim everything else nice and short. I thinks its alot cooler in the summer and like every other guys reason, makes my cock look even bigger.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hersheykiss

Hell, I will do as she would like. I even ask. I was with a woman who demanded I not shave.....She said she liked me fluffy. Hell I thought it looked like a chick in a nest waiting for it's feeding...LOL

Irish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fair is fair...no one should ask their lover to do something they themselves are not willing to do.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's definitely a two-way street for me. I don't necessarily expect my other half to shave as I've posted in other forums of this matter, but I at least groom. I shave my balls and neatly trim everything else short. I like the way it feels in the same way I like the way it feels when a girl shaves.
Lurker
0 likes
I am way to hairy to shave did it once for a laugh but really didnt look right. I do trim tho.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife likes it, so of course I shave down there. It's not for me, after all...I think....well...it kinda is for me.

I think a smooth clean cock will get more attention than a stinky hairy one so....

Hell yes I shave down there!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah for sure I shave so does my wife plus I now shave my arms n legs for her she loves them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep - like to keep neat and tidy down below!
Clumeleon
0 likes
When I was with my last girlfriend, we both shaved at different times and asked the other what they thought, and both decided that we preferred each other unshaved.

I think that's a decision to be made as a sexually active couple.

(And sorry for answering a gals' question).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also shave most of my pubic region and leave a little just over the top. Balls are smooth as a baby bum!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like hair in my mouth and neither should she. I keep the balls and shaft shaved and the pubs trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She does not have to shaveut I am not going down on her until she does. She doesn't have to be cleaned shaved but trim it up nice. No forest and neat please!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I am a strong believer both men and women should shave. I am 28, and have been shaving since I was 15 years old. I was shown by a friend how to shave. I never not once looked back. I can't stand hair on myself. Once I saw men did it too I became a believer men should also. Trimmed on a man is okay. I suppose. But I much rather see a man with no hair. Smooth, bald, clean like I am.

Shave on!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
She does not have to shaveut I am not going down on her until she does. She doesn't have to be cleaned shaved but trim it up nice. No forest and neat please!

I've never not performed oral sex on a woman simply because she wasn't shaved or manicured with a landing strip. If she was hygenic (and most all of my partners have been -or- were)...she was probably getting licked.

You make pubic hair sound like the work of da debil. Some Doctor you are!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
I don't expect women to shave/wax all their hair off. In fact, I prefer it if they don't because I love pubic hair (though bikini trims and the like are okay).

Would I shave? If a lover wanted it, I'd consider it. I'd pretty much have to go for a full-fledged manscaping because just shaving the pubes would leave a patch of bare skin around my cock and balls surrounded by a forest of natural body hair. Fortunately, that doesn't seem to be likely to happen.