All Those Seeking a Master/Mistress or a Submissive Please Post Here

last reply
886 replies
190k views
15 watchers
59 likes
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
If you are seeking a Master/Mistress or a submissive please post your wants/needs here. Once central place to post instead of having multiple wanted posts for the same thing.
Lurker
1 like
My name is Hona, and would like to get to know a Dom for a potential Master. I would like to have a Master not just for online but in RL. Communication is very importaint to me, so please be honest and open. Thank you smile and I'm excited to get to know anyone :)
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I am a very discrete 44 yr old man looking for a mistress and or master to be with. I enjoy having someone taking charge and having their pleasure. I have had 1 mistress relation ship and one couple relationship. I would not stop you from perfroming cbt, ball stretching, spankings and med sounding. I have also been crossdressed from just panties to full drag. Things I won't permit or agree to: being cut, blood or bathroom sports (going to the bathroom on me or ass insertion). as I indicated I am very disctete but for your assurance of complete discresion I would submit to more of a verity of activities and even a bit more of intensity.
I don't want a denial relationship.
Advanced Wordsmith
3 likes
Submissive - Sensitive - Sensual - Saposexual

I would like to make the acquaintance of an intelligent articulate gentleman who has experience in leading.

I enjoy a variety of interests outside ot things which take place in a bedroom. But inside... well (laughs softly) and the answer to question of most of my affinities is "Yes, I do that too". (Tsk! Kinky is such a harsh word and has such... vile connotations smile ).

I don't just give VERY good head - I also give "VERY good text", and make every effort to make my choosen Emperor to feel his time is worth His while. I do expect it to be reciprocated in the form of matching choice of expression. Specifically that means expressions like "on ur knes slut, u get wet now u no..." cramps my communication enthusism like no one's imagination.

I prefer sensuality & passion to maschochism.

I am a hopeless heterosexual and very old-fashioned. I get off on heterosexual masculine men, who have no particular desire to explore their feminine side. I hold nothing personal against bisexuals, cross-dressing men, transgenders, or homosexuals. They just don't arouse me sexually.

I do not Top. In fact, I suck at it. So I am not a really good choice for playing games of "Who's On Top?" or intermediate topping your submissive or your slave. The very thought of me spanking someone else makes me kind of quesy, whereas the idea of receiving a sensual spanking brings a smile to my mouth.

Sorry if this sounds cynical, but I do not believe in unicorns, chimeras, winged-horses, switches or other mythical creatures. No offense to your form of your dynamic, but in my world, a switch is either a vanilla married couple who likes to play with toys in the bedroom, or else they are a submissive who is waiting for a strong Dominant to assume command.

I like old-fashioned kinds of gentlemen who behave little like Hannibal Lector without any of the blood and gore. That is manners YES + sensual sadism YES. Criminal sadism NO.

I do not care for the Daddy's Little Girl dynamic. That is just a tad too for me. I am a grown woman, and it's been pretty much that way since I was 14... so NO to baby talk, calling you Daddy or school-girl roleplaying.

I would prefer focusing on one paricular gentleman, but I am practical and realise that this rarely possible because of time and distance, so I shall not insist on it.
Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good work Ravyn its about time there was a central location for this
Lurker
0 likes
im looking for either a mistress or master!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love both roles! But, I usually end up having to play the Dom role. I would love to find a real life local Dom to submit to!
Lurker
0 likes
seeks real life or on line mistress to cater for my sub crossdressing strapon fantasy's looking forward to hearing from my Mistress
Lurker
0 likes
WoW id love to submit to a mistress let her gag me between her legs..... ooooooh damn i wish u could..
Problem is theres no active free SEX (minded people) in Bangladesh, id have went to her if i knew lols.
Hope i do meet some friend off lush in Bangladesh
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi i'm 18 and from Dublin, Ireland and a complete sub who is looking for a dom who is interested in becoming a mistress! I'm 6'1", short brown hair, blue eyes broad shoulders, lightly toned and I have a 7.5", uncut, shaven cock. If you are interested message me. Hope to be serving you in any way I can to please you!
Yours Completely alion
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Heyy im looking for a mistress, i have webcam and can send/post pics of my humiliation on here. i dont have limits apart from incest currently. like to be humiliated.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
i am a submissive in search of a dom male female or in between just lookin for someone to teach me the ways and make me theirs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHO KNOWS IT MAY BE FUN PLAYING AROUND WITH THIS.. INTERESTED IN WOMEN ONLY
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Looking for a male sub who doesn't mind taking it rough, I also have one other male sub who you may have to fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
I may be slightly off topic here, but I am looking for Mentor to learn from. I am a newbie to the lifestyle, but would like to learn, and learn right. I am a switch. I would like to meet a Mentor who has had many years experiance both online and offline. No gender preferance, just want someone with plenty of patiance!
Lurker
0 likes
We are a m/f couple interested to find a female sub to learn and play with. PM us so we can talk.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello my name is Kira and I am looking for a master who Will talk dirty to me and make me vim hard.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd really love to find a submissive male and female that would be at my beck and call. To use as I wish and if not they would be punished but in a good way of course. The thought of controlling someone sexually is such a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
id like a mistress!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am have always been interested in being dominated by a woman, but wouldnt know where i start in finding someone to dominate me. can someone help?
Lurker
0 likes
iam looking for a mistress to dominate me
Lurker
0 likes
im a 33 year old aussie married perv seemingly always jerking off into Tease and Denial, verbal humiliation and getting controlled or degraded
would love to find a mistress for online play
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would possibly be looking for a young-ish girl to be a mistress or just a little bit dom, havent tried it out before and would just be online fun smile
i may be interested in an online mistress never done anything like this before.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LouiseLovey1
Hello my name is Kira and I am looking for a master who Will talk dirty to me and make me vim hard.
i can be ur way sometimes..when iam damn hot
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi, I'm looking for a master or mistress who wants a sub, crossdresser. I'm 43 and enjoy all sex. i enjoy being tortured and humilited. Thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello...I have been here for some time and I have chatted with many people and have learned a lot... I am seeking a Master or Mistress. I am 19 and enjoy obeying and pleasing others. I am bad at describing myself but I am open to all questions so just ask away and i will answer as promptly and with complete honesty.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am looking for my Trap, don’t know what that is? Well in American terms it’s a male submissive dressing as a female in clothes and so on. Now I do not want just some Trap that’s in it for the sex because before even sex you will be placed on a six month trial to see how you and I will work. I want my Trap to be my little special boy, I want him to come to Anime conventions with me dressed as the adorable trap he is, I want a proud loving trap that is loyal. To tell I am a bit on the chubby side, but not close to BBW, if you choose to want to apply as my Trap please provide the following.

1. Just a picture of you, from head to toe. Nothing nude just a regular photo.
2. Age 18-28 may apply.
3. Your favorite yaoi. ((Got to know if you are true))
4. Some BDSM knowledge would be nice, but if you don’t It’s ok I will train you.

That’s it for now, If you think you would like this ^_^ please contact me.
P.S Yes I know of my age is only 18 but don’t be tricked I have been studying the BDSM nature for over 2 years now, and know that I am of the legal age, I would like to have my first hands on experience.
Lurker
1 like
Would love to have a master who treated me right and knew how to control me. I love to be tamed . The thrill of being chased and tamed gets me wet and excited. I want a man or woman who can treat me right and use my submissive qualities for both our sexual satisfaction. Im loyal, obedient, wild , funny, and loving. I sincerely would like someone to answer my add. If you are intrested in a sub please let me know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would like to learn more about this, i think id like to be the sub, if anyone is willing to help me explore this it would be nice, message me smile