9.1k views
1 watcher
18 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
just wanted to know ... A bit curious
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would have to say eyes, mainly they tell a story without saying a word.

Now if your talking sexual, two girls tribbing (scissor sex), or a female pleasing herself. Love knowing that a woman is satisfied in any way
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A girl turned on by something i do. It's simple, but there's something about knowing she wants me.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Watching my wife with another man. Not sure why, but it is huge turn on for me. I would have never guessed it. Once I experienced it, I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman wearing a strapon so hot, and the thought of her using one on me as she plays with me. thinking about it turns me on would i do it is a different story.
Lurker
0 likes
I just LOVE watching a woman getting ready for a night out. Watching her take a bubble bath. Having to help her pick out her clothes. Watching her apply her makeup. Primping her hair. Knowing she is going to all of this trouble so she looks her best to go out with me. It seems to be normal for a woman to do these things but (to me) it is a compliment, showing that she cares about her appearance, as I am the lucky recipient of her company.

Irish
1 like
A woman who's dressed well. Not necessarily full-on sexy, but wearing clothes that show her off to best advantage. If she's got it, it's nice if she flaunts it a bit (low neckline, high slit, etc.).

That said, I'm also turned on by a woman who's a bit of an exhibitionist. Who's not afraid to go braless in a slightly revealing top (showing some side boob, maybe) or wear that skirt that shows a bit too much...

Bare or barely covered breasts. I'm very much a breast man and the sight, feel, and taste of a tit does wonders for my libido.

Now, in terms of actual physical activity, a woman pleasuring herself or another woman; a woman using her mouth or hands on a guy (preferably me but I'm pretty voyeuristic); making out with a lots of touching through clothes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That moment when a woman lets me know that she wants to be taken and it's up to me to make it happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Freshly painted nails, ruby red lips, hair tostled around her face and a tight sweater.
All that is sexy.
Primus Omnium
1 like
My biggest turn on is when I get an accidental view of a woman's better parts. Side-boob with a little nipple thrown in. An up skirt shot. Ass when the wind blows the skirt up. That sort of thing.
Lurker
0 likes
LEGS! I love to see them in nylons or bare and smooth. I am a leg man.
Lurker
0 likes
well...that look of satisfaction on my partner's face while im busy pleasuring him/her....nothing beats it as a bigger turn on..makes me hornier..n motivates me to please my partner all the more...increases the intensity and passion of the moment..!!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The biggest turn on for me before meeting someone is a healthy, together look. Someone that looks like they are proud of who they are and confident. After meeting, it's definitely the "fuck me" eyes....

or when you drive your heels into my ass, begging me to go harder while i'm on top of you thrusting as hard as i can.
Lurker
0 likes
My biggest turn on is a women that takes care of herself and know whats she wants and how to get it.
Lurker
0 likes
The biggest turn on to me is the knowing look of desire in her eyes. Sexual energy building from within comes out through her facial expressions and it drives me into instant arousal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Refined sophistication.

Woops sorry chaps, I'm gatecrashing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure I could narrow down to one. But among the contenders competing for the title:

* Seeing your lovers face when she reaches orgasm

* That sound that escapes from a woman's lips when you first enter her

* Great, great eye contact

* Being awakened by your lover for the single purpose of pleasuring her

Those are all pretty damn high on my list (which, I have to say, is itself a pretty long fucking list.) I'd be hard pressed to say why these more than others. Whatever it is, they touch something very deep and primal that is hardwired into me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CuriouslyHorny
LEGS! I love to see them in nylons or bare and smooth. I am a leg man.

me too.... i just can't take my eyes of a good pair
Lurker
0 likes
Eye contact - You can read so much from someone's eyes and its incredibly intimate

Being teased - Knowing that I cant have something. I love the chase.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I like a man who is half dressed covering just the goods, and just walking around the house doing whatever. i like watching the way his body moves. naked of course is good too.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The unexpected surprise or moment...getting caught up in a swirling rush of emotion and excitement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest turn-on is a woman who is intelligent and wise. Pre- and post-coital conversations that are cerebral are really hot.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To be able to eat a creampie from a woman's pussy...and or have my wife cuckold me..
Lurker
0 likes
It can be anything from the way a woman slides a stray hair from her face, a smile a glint in her eye.

Sometimes its just knowing that she wants me (god knows why)

It can be anything and everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hamz

me too.... i just can't take my eyes of a good pair
especially in pantyhose
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A major turn on for me is a girl who know's what she wants. I grew up with very assertive women in my life and its something I find very attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would have to be feeling a woman orgasm,
in my arm's it is like an orgasm for me just
love it knowing she is filled with pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there are too many parameters here ... i wish you were a little bit more specific!

biggest turn on when you first meet someone? during sex? before/leading to sex? ... i'm sorta lost
Site administrator
0 likes
A really large wedge of cash .... makes me so happy and excited.
Lurker
0 likes
Confident women with a smile who knows what she wants, WOW!