Login

Most erotic book ever read?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife recently finished the Fifty Shades trilogy and while she said it was very poorly written it certainly got her juices flowing and her imagination running wild. Got me to thinking what is the most erotic book for women. So ladies spill the beans what is your favourite erotic novel?
Lurker
0 likes
All the mammouth books for women's erotica all written by women, some volumes the stories are all from the Uk and other volumes are a mix of the Uk and America. Usually top shelf of waterstone's. It's always such a shame when I try and reach these books as I'm only 5ft 1 haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Old Yeller
Mazztastic
0 likes
I always found Anne Rice's books to be very erotic and while they aren't specifically written AS erotic books, the build up and actual sex/love scenes are very well done...

(She did write some erotica under the alias A. N. Roquelaure, but I read them and found them a bit boring... There was TOO much sex and not enough story, it was a bit of an overdose)

Clive Barker writes very good sex scenes too. I wouldn't generally go out to read novels that were specifically written as erotic, but I do like it when they have some of that in them.
Lurker
0 likes
Billy's Log!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Canterbury Tales
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Any free or cheap ebooks from Amazon will keep me happy biggrin