Make the pussy fit the dick, not the other way around

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Since the question "Does size matters" appear so often, I thought I should twist it a bit(yes, I'm on a bus and I'm bored as hell). I saw an article where they debated the whole thing and one sexologist said that size actually has nothing to do about it, but it's actually how well trained the woman's pelvic muscles are. If I'm not mistaken then this means that you can actually do the right work out stuff and your pussy will become tighter. Is this a fact and do anyone have experience with this?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
Since the question "Does size matters" appear so often, I thought I should twist it a bit(yes, I'm on a bus and I'm bored as hell). I saw an article where they debated the whole thing and one sexologist said that size actually has nothing to do about it, but it's actually how well trained the woman's pelvic muscles are. If I'm not mistaken then this means that you can actually do the right work out stuff and your pussy will become tighter. Is this a fact and do anyone have experience with this?

Ahhhh.....Aren't those called Kegel exercises?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A women's vagina can always stretch to accommodate the guy eventually in the way you suggest, and If the guy is the right size anyhow no pelvic muscles need to be worked out.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by Irishdandy

Ahhhh.....Aren't those called Kegel exercises?

What she said
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As the wonderful Irish Dandy said Kegal Exercises and lets not forget what the main purpose of a vagina is for besides giving pleasure to you guys.

A baby has to squeeze through there. Just read an article where a woman gave birth naturally to triplets.

“Look at the vagina; so strong and resilient …that's what our troops should be wearing!” — Stan Smith, American Dad.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
If they made tires out of pussies then Goodyear and Firestone would go out of business...LOL.....Kidding ladies.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
^ LOL smile
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive seen pussy take cock that I never thort it could.Guess if the pussy wants the cock them it will work it all in&make the most of it.Who wouldnt?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Irishdandy
If they made tires out of pussies then Goodyear and Firestone would go out of business...LOL.....Kidding ladies.......

Put four pussies on your car and you'll have a strong grip on even the wettest surfaces. Interesting in the police report if you throw that kind of tire on someone's head. Death by pussy.

Ok, I'll stop now, but still curious if there are anyone with experience in this.WQRFuqJVPXbzp8X3
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
one sexologist said that size actually has nothing to do about it, but it's actually how well trained the woman's pelvic muscles are.

That's cause the sexologist who said it, probably has a small one.

Seriously though, kegals are great and definitely can help but when you factor in a naturally wet lubricated pussy and a very small penis, it's still not going to be satisfying because of lack of friction. Kegals are like rhythmic contractions but you don't want to constantly be doing this around a small object the entire time you're getting fucked. It might help for women after childbirth to tighten up what went loose but for someone who is already naturally tight, I don't think they can somehow get tighter than what her body will allow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

That's cause the sexologist who said it, probably has a small one.

Seriously though, kegals are great and definitely can help but when you factor in a naturally wet lubricated pussy and a very small penis, it's still not going to be satisfying because of lack of friction. Kegals are like rhythmic contractions but you don't want to constantly be doing this around a small object the entire time you're getting fucked. It might help for women after childbirth to tighten up what went loose but for someone who is already naturally tight, I don't think they can somehow get tighter than what her body will allow.

I totally agree. You can only be 'so tight". Kegals are great and I do them regularly. I think I am pretty tight for a woman who has had 3 kids and how do I put it, has been around the block a few times, LOL!! Kegals have made me a little tighter maybe but the thing they do most for me is improve my muscle control and being to able to contract and relax the vaginal muscles during sex is very pleasurable for both of us.