Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what sort of pics would you like to see on a guys profile page?

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what sort of pics would you like to see on a guys profile page? is seeing a hard cock a turn on or would you like pics to be more discreet?
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Personally, a hard cock is only a turn-on if it's hard for me... and attached to my BF. But I'm sure some girls might like it. Try something arty.

"There can be only one" - is that a Highlander reference?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Assuming you want to keep your face out of it, headless torso shots work for me... or turn your head so that it's partly shadowed or not full-on to the camera to conceal your identity. Show off the body. Use pics that give a viewer at least a generalized idea of what you look like.

If you want to show cock, make sure it's attached to the rest of your body in the pic, and not just a medical close up from multiple angles. I think that's the turn off to a lot of women. It's nice to see the full package - not just a disembodied appendage.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pics that look real are best.....ladies know that most guys don't have gigantic cocks, and regular bodies and 6 inch dicks work just fine for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer not to see cock pics at all. I like cocks, I just don't want to look at them ALL the time. The most sexy pics for me are shirtless in a pair of jeans, or a pic of his arse in a pair of jeans etc.. leave most of it to the imagination.
Lurker
0 likes
thanku for the replies will take them on board! Yes it is a highlander refference.:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a great smile or eyes....your cock is secondary in my opinion..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have a great body show it. Better yet if you have a great ass OMG

Showing you cock will guarantee and immediate deletion! 10 inches will not be better for most woman than a more normal size. If we ever get intimate enough to the point, I want to see you cock I know how to ask.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely his face and cock but I understand why he like me wont show it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I like the idea of seeing a man without a shirt to see what he has under there. I think it’s hot to see a man in some jeans with no shirt. As for cock pictures, I don’t entirely mind seeing them but I don’t mind if there not there either. I’m not real big into going into strangers profiles and seeing their cocks hanging out. Especially if there all full of cum and oozing from a moment ago masturbation session. That’s gross to me. I really like seeing a man’s face also, but I know people like to keep their privacy. I don’t post any pictures so I guess I can’t say much. That’s just my two cents.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shoulders, neck and chest. Cock shots are ok, but pan out a little!

Also love a cheeky grin on a face pic. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Assuming you want to keep your face out of it, headless torso shots work for me... or turn your head so that it's partly shadowed or not full-on to the camera to conceal your identity. Show off the body. Use pics that give a viewer at least a generalized idea of what you look like.

If you want to show cock, make sure it's attached to the rest of your body in the pic, and not just a medical close up from multiple angles. I think that's the turn off to a lot of women. It's nice to see the full package - not just a disembodied appendage.

I was just trying to find a way to say the same thing.

If you don't want a picture of you, then what about something that interests you or something that you like. Anything that shows some personality and gives us an insight into the person behind the picture.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Naked chest,stomach and shoulders always works for me.