What movies or tv shows do it for you?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Okay, so I was thinking about this past week and I have come to the conclusion that there are certain shows/movies that you turn on when you know you're gonna get some action.

For example if you or the person you're with puts in a movie like, "Benji" or something, you pretty much know that within 5-10 minutes someones pants are coming off. Not because Benji is a turn on, but because you know that both of you are not that much into the movie anyway and there is nothing else to do other than mess around...

Seriously.... SportsCenter does it for me... no joke. It's been proven...hah

Just my random thought for the day... OVER AND OUT!

Camryn ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Well!! i have watched many TV and Movies over my life...However, I have been corrupted by the RED SHOE DIARIES (A Blast From the Past I know), and other Showtime sex classics. Now I have short list of movies for my different turn me on moods. Here are some of them:

Lesbian affairs = The L Word
BDSM = The Secretary
Mystery/Crime = Dresden Files (I Know weird)
Comedy = Any of the Real Sex Shows
Drama = 9 1/2 weeks

I have more but these are a few of my favorite!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My goodness yes, L Word!! heart Bette.

SAMCRO always delivers on the sex and is a great show! Game of Thrones meooww!
0 likes
NCIS
White Collar
Covert Affairs
Burn Notice
Deception
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Sons of Anarchy
Vampire Dairies
Supernatural
Cat Fish
Survivor

Movies? Go look at my profile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BallChinian
Spartacus.

I love Spartacus. But I really cant say it turns me to the point that I want to have sex while watching it. The sex scenes are great(hopefully there will be some this season) and some of the characters are really hot. But seeing a sword wielding gladiator sever the head of a Roman somehow is a mood breaker for me, LOL!!
Lurker
0 likes
True Blood turns me on. I have never had sex or anything, but it definitely gets me hot and bothered. Same as Son's of Anarchy.