Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How far have you gone on a one night stand/first date?

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, what naughty things have you ladies been up to with strange men that you only just met?

Ever had unprotected sex with a random/new guy? Let him fuck you in the ass? Fucked someone in a public place? Was it all worth the thrill/risk?

I went all the way with my current girlfriend on the same day we met. We fucked all night without a condom and I came inside her several times. She's not even a slutty type at all, in my opinion it's a natural desire and even the most "decent" person could end up doing something like that in the right circumstances. So let us hear some of your juicy stories
Lurker
0 likes
The furthest I went on a first date was Central London which is about 50 miles
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

i drove from Oakland to Santa Cruz, about 70 miles i think? i'd have to look it up. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

OMG! THAT IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING IVE SEEN ALL DAY!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Hmmm went from canada to London, UK. hahaha met him 3 days before I left UK that was 1996, married now since 2002 :s (silly cow)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Quote by sprite

i drove from Oakland to Santa Cruz, about 70 miles i think? i'd have to look it up. smile

Quote by crazydiamond
Hmmm went from canada to London, UK. hahaha met him 3 days before I left UK that was 1996, married now since 2002 :s (silly cow)

WOW! You three are sluts. I have never gone that far. Well at least CD married him.JNGWh8reDuWaem5M
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmao all amazing answers!!!still laughing...

and sexual surveys for 100 alex ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Kimasa I love that answer, how could anyone not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Iwas prepared with a serious answer, but you Lushie Babes are too funny!
Lurker
0 likes
I have gone all the way several times, been kinky and wild and tore them up. Then there were the let downs, small cocks, big ego's, god's gift and I usually shoot them down hard. Though sometimes I make them my sex slave then dump then before they get off.
Lurker
0 likes
This was about distance? Oh shit from Denver to LA don't have a clue how far that is.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I walked 12 miles once...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Flew from Bangor to Minneapolis. It was a first-time meeting with a longtime chat friend. It was supposed to just be friends hanging out, but ended up being two-night get-together in hotel room with lots of alcohol and lots of sex. Never saw her again other than pics. We did chat for few years after but never got to relive the moment. So roughly about 1700 miles.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was going to visit US and went from Sydney to Reno to meet a lady there i think that would be about 1200 kilometers to LA and dont know how far from LA to Reno
Was it worth it "Bloody Oath" it was