Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

fantasy? deepest, darkest, most taboo...

last reply
15 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
whats your weirdest, deepest most taboo sexual fantasies you have?

if you dont want to say to public message me. and dont worry i wont tell a living soul a private messahe
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by willwow96

if you dont want to say to public message me. and dont worry i wont tell a living soul a private messahe

why? just curious or is this research? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

why? just curious or is this research? smile

just wondering that people see as taboo/dark fantasy on here, and maybe if they share the same as me :)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by willwow96

just wondering that people see as taboo/dark fantasy on here, and maybe if they share the same as me smile

fair enough. as a reminder, btw, make sure to avoid any thing that's against the TOS here:

I agree not to discuss or make mention of the subjects: incest, , sex with underage people (under 16), child abuse, dangerous sexual acts, drugging, suicide or bestiality, either in the forums, chat rooms, messaging, comment areas or in member profiles.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Gomorrahmy. There's nothing else quite like it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

fair enough. as a reminder, btw, make sure to avoid any thing that's against the TOS here:

I agree not to discuss or make mention of the subjects: incest, , sex with underage people (under 16), child abuse, dangerous sexual acts, drugging, suicide or bestiality, either in the forums, chat rooms, messaging, comment areas or in member profiles.

Would sex with Donald Duck in Disney World be a violation? Where are his pants?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Would sex with Donald Duck in Disney World be a violation? Where are his pants?

as long as it's consensual - and i am watching you, Nikki! you keep your hands off of Disney characters! they need to remain untainted and pure until i defile them... umm... forever, i meant! biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going to a tent meeting in Alabama.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
An all female sex orgy with a hottub in one room. Pillows and comfy blankets all over the floors, celebrating with some party favors and drinks. Having toys of every size and shape imaginable be available in the different rooms and just having fun with it. Hands all over each other and whatever other body parts want to participate. Sorry guys - this one's for the ladies only! Who's down?
Lurker
0 likes
to see my rl gf be taken by at least 4 girls at the same time I know it sounds weird but its my most recurring fantasy I know it will never happen though she isn't like that
Site administrator
0 likes
omg what I would like to do with Penelope .. I cant say here .. I will send a pm ...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"to see my rl gf be taken by at least 4 girls at the same time I know it sounds weird but its my most recurring fantasy I know it will never happen though she isn't like that"

I did not think I was until one time when I was being teased by my husband, wrists cuffed behind me, and I foolishly said something like, "the way I am feeling, you may need help to satisfy me." Next thing, he had called three of his mates to come round and join in. Embarrassing, but incredible fun.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a friend that has no idea of the dreams I have of her. Even though I love my girlfriend, I can't stop thinking of my girlfriend slowly riding me, and this other friend sitting on my face while I lick her deeply.
It's not very scandalous, but I have no idea how to encourage such an activity with my girlfriend. She seems very jealous at times.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

LOL - ok then Guest Lurker

Lurker
0 likes
Anything that's really 'taboo' would be against any terms and conditions.