Celebrity or Historical Figure Sex

last reply
51 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
If you could have sex with any well known celebrity or historical figure, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
Lurker
0 likes
Maria Theresa of Austria. One of Europe's hardest working monarchs, extremely strongly willed, and she broke a bed during her honeymoon. It's a shame I will always, always prefer her enemy Fritz to her, but I wouldn't want to boink Old Fritz, so there you have it.
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the historical figures were riddled with diseases but for the sake of fantasy I'd like to have shagged Bogey, Franz Liszt and Degas and Carl Sandburg
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Historical...Cleopatra...if she was good enough for Julius Ceasar, Mark Anthony and her own brother she's good enough for me.

Celebraty...Elizabeth Taylor...to compare and contrast her to the original Cleopatra.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
EllaFitz points out one problem with historical figures. Another would be that we only know of their personal lives what they, their supporters, or their enemies left behind in reports, and precious little of that can be depended upon as truthful.

Nonetheless, I think I should have enjoyed having a go at Good Queen Bess — I mean before Elizabeth became a professional virgin, lost her hair and all that. I like strong-willed women, even if they are a little hot at hand. H o w e v e r, I should also require a handy egress, as I don’t think I should have enjoyed being bunged up in the Tower of London, over much.
Always drink upstream from the herd and never miss a good chance to shut up..
The Linebacker
0 likes
Since I am not into necrophilia I'll have to go with someone living, Charleze Theron.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
I just have a feeling the man [Christopher Meloni] would be an animal in bed.

Fuck yes!!! Intense too! *blush*

John F. Kennedy Jr.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Historical: Leonardo Da Vinci. Just because he was so creative and inventive and imaginative, I have to wonder if those traits would have carried over to the bedroom! What sexual wonders might his incredible brain have cooked-up to do with me?

For today's celebrities, I have to wonder about David Spade. I read an interview once years ago, with an actress who slept with him and said his male organ was WAY bigger than would be expected for such a short and slender man, and I've been curious about him ever since. Plus he's CUTE in a roguish sort of way.

Maybe Justin Bieber? Not that I find him at ALL attractive (I don't), but just for the bragging rights that at 52 I had what all the young bimboes dream of and can't have! Plus I'd love sending him out into the world WAY more knowledgeable about how to arouse women, being the one who taught him! LOL Then years from now I might read some airhead actress boasting of how good he is in bed, and I would know that's because I showed him how (you're WELCOME)!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with the person above who wants to, I believe the term in her time would have been "roger", Queen Elizabeth I. But I too, should like to have a way to avoid the Tower.
Other historical figures who I think would be nothing short of incredible are Simone de Beauvoir, and Anias Nin.

I'm partial to strong-willed women who know what they want, and who aren't afraid to express themselves.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am not into having sex with a famous person i think that they would more than likely disappoint me... as most are actors..thus who knows WHAT you would get in bed

however cary grant at any age i would have love to kiss

he looks like he would have beeen a wonderful kisser and if not that english accent just drives me UP the wall....

i could listen to that accent 24 hours a day and be aroused just from the sound of it....
Lurker
0 likes
It's all Historical on this front. If I could I'd love to fuck Cleopatara (VII) and Roxana (Alexander the Great's 1st wife).
Lurker
0 likes
was thinkin about it when i saw Marie Theresa a few posts above-- hmmm think i'll go with her , looks and sounds pretty darn good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ian Somerhalder

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The virgin Mary. Just because I love the idea of using the "it's not mine, it's God's" line after. Though, if I have sex with her, then she's not really a virgin anymore, is she?
Lurker
0 likes
miley cyrus idk i just find her so hot i liked the long brown hair better but wth shes still sexy
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Princess Diana one of the most beautiful women and a royal.
Lurker
0 likes
Celebrity is between Monica Bellucci, Shakira, and Audrey Hepburn
Historical Figure has to be Cleopatra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kate Upton, I love fat girls, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Robin Hood.... Nah maybe little John.. Love what they stood for.KYQEXWqTHwjgiUGP
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Robin Hood.... Nah maybe little John.. Love what they stood for.cQiVNPjvWYPOnLeU
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Eleanor of Aquitaiine.. beautiful. politically savvy, the richest and best educated woman of her time, plus she shaped our modern ideas of romance (the stories of King Arthur have her fingerprints all over them) Btw, Katherine Hepburn won an Oscar portraying her in The Lion in Winter....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd go with Jean Harlow. A platinum blonde beauty with a sassy attitude. I thought she was hot from the first time I saw her in "Dinner at Eight" when I was a kid.
Lurker
0 likes
Celebrity- Daniel Craig
Historical -Marc Antony
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Past: Marilyn Monroe and Aphrodite (Greek goddess of love, beauty and pleasure).

Present: Kristen Stewart.

Future: Debby Ryan lol.
0 likes
Tom Hardy
Chris Pratt
Tom Hardy
Tom Hiddleston
Jason Momoa
Tom Hardy❤️
Clumeleon
0 likes
Jane Austen.