"Anyone want to chat?"

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
When in the chat room, I am often amused and sometimes annoyed by questions such as, "Anyone want to chat?" or "Who likes sex?"

Since it is a CHAT room, on an EROTIC story site, the answer seems obvious. Is it just me?

What are some of your other favourites?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Welcome to Lush, pvt?"

Even better are the ones who get their nose put out of joint when they're the fourth person to ask a female entering the room "Hi, how r u" and don't get their own personal "fine thanks, how are you?"
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You would think so, but the number of times that people get ignored when saying hi etc is shocking.
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I ever went into a chat room on Lush somebody asked me what I was wearing..... on my feet. It wasn't what I was expecting...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
The first time I ever went into a chat room on Lush somebody asked me what I was wearing..... on my feet. It wasn't what I was expecting...

HAHA. That is first time I ever heard that. I have had people I never chatted with before Whisper to me asking If I was wet, do I want to webcam with him, can he have my phone#, even if I would send him naked pics of my daughters (I quickly removed that I was a Mom from my profile, guess it sent the wrong message, LOL). But no one has ever asked about my feet. I feel hurt by that, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hey Nikki - psssssst! What are you wearing on your feet?

Lurker
0 likes
I get confuserated by the chatrooms, so I don't venture into them. I'm just too simple for the chatrooms, really.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a lovely exchange with someone I had never met yesterday after starting this thread and thankful for you all, I cut and pasted it to my notes so I could share it with my sweetheart. Thus, I am able to share it with you here:

superboy says to snoman71 : hi.........i wanna put my finger like that in ur pussy
snoman71 says to superboy : Well, I would need a pussy of my own first.
snoman71 says to superboy : But thank you for your lovely and romantic greeting
princessbunny says to snoman71 : aren't you a dude?
superboy says to snoman71 : how u fell when u eat cock
snoman71 says to superboy : I am sure any intelligent girl would be swept off her feet by such a gallant offer
hornsnhalo says to txknight : ^o)
ravyn joined the room
ravyn Waves hello to everyone
snoman71 says to superboy : and it is so good to see a fellow gentleman who is so articulate and sensitive
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I see that stuff happening all the time, when I do go into the rooms. I even deal with it personally at times. Some people are truly clueless.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What pisses me off is when you finally get someone to chat with you, and you're having a really hot session, and then they just vanish mysteriously in the middle of it. Happens to me ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. People, if you're in a sex chat, YOU'RE IN A SEX CHAT! Not checking your email, or whatever the fuck it is you're doing that you just "forget" you were talking to someone. And if you're a kid, and have a parent hovering around, in danger of catching you, GET THE FUCK OUT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its awkward wen im 19 and a 60 yrs. old man askes me if i dnt mind their age.... I DO mind!!! who wants 2 flirt w/ there grandfather?? not me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexystephanie
its awkward wen im 19 and a 60 yrs. old man askes me if i dnt mind their age.... I DO mind!!! who wants 2 flirt w/ there grandfather?? not me

it's awkward when i visit someone's profile and they are using other people's photos.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

it's awkward when i visit someone's profile and they are using other people's photos.

^This^

Oh, and let us not forget, being slapped on the ass by an absolute stranger, and being told "ur mien now bitch - suk my cock" by someone you've only just said "hello" to.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Katje

^This^

Oh, and let us not forget, being slapped on the ass by an absolute stranger, and being told "ur mien now bitch - suk my cock" by someone you've only just said "hello" to.

Damn, and I thought you ladies liked that type of attention!! Lol

It always amuses me how quick some of the guys can type, in a nano second there are a dozen hello, how are you, welcome to lush, and of course the plain old filth too x
(Note to one self, learn to fucking type to keep up!!)