giirls fucking men

last reply
16 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I, love a lady fucking my ass with all type of things&%since the hurtful 1st time, ive now cum to want that&feel a lady put whatever up me! Am i unusual,ladies,please telj me,as inow luv getting fucked up there! M.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a lady with a nice strap on as long as she knows how to use it. I cum so hard!!!!!!! Plus I love fucking her pussy when it's her turn!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
I, love a lady fucking my ass with all type of things&%since the hurtful 1st time, ive now cum to want that&feel a lady put whatever up me! Am i unusual,ladies,please telj me,as inow luv getting fucked up there! M.

No, but the lack of sentence structure, and over use of "&,%" stuff is pretty unusual- and really hard to comprehend.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

No, but the lack of sentence structure, and over use of "&,%" stuff is pretty unusual- and really hard to comprehend.

What she said.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky

I don't think men wanting to be fucked in the ass is that unusual; however, "with all types of things" kinda scares me a bit.

Thinking about it from my end. I do enjoy anal, but I definitely do NOT want all types of things in my ass.

I don't want to fuck my guy in the ass. It's not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

LOL. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love getting fucked in the ass,i have been fucked many times by a beautiful tranny and i have many toys i fuck while i jerk off,coming is so more intense with a dildo in your ass....
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I don't think men wanting to be fucked in the ass is that unusual; however, "with all types of things" kinda scares me a bit.

Thinking about it from my end. I do enjoy anal, but I definitely do NOT want all types of things in my ass.

I'll have to go with CG on this one.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have used a dildo and a strap on before on a man
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I use a vibrator in my butt when i maturbate makes the climax so much more intense. I'm still trying to find a lady who will have her way with a strap on. xxoo
Lurker
0 likes
I've been fucked by my wife with a dildo but not yet with a strap-on - though she said she'd be willing to get one - really love using a butt plug first and am looking to get one that I could wear around under my clothes -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
axually,it it is english&as maybe some of u complainers dont realize,that not all phones show all text as 1 types! hope certain ones of u an take that in&get on with better &happier things.m
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I always thought you talked out of your arse Curls
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I always thought you talked out of your arse Curls

It's really when I make the most sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I wonder what kind of things he has in mind? veggies? baseball bat? cell phone on vibrate? I wonder what is better, iPhone or Android?

Quote by CurlyGirly

I feel the same way! Unless of course its LM with the 14" Rambone Super Cock Strap-on!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I feel the same way! Unless of course its LM with the 14" Rambone Super Cock Strap-on!!

You're such a cock tease. Or is it an ass tease? lol Always offering but never delivering. Hahaha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates