Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife told me when she used to go to her friends house during her college days, she used to get off on sniffing her knickers a

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
and your point is?????????? Is this supposed to be a question or a story?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
and your point is?????????? Is this supposed to be a question or a story?

Yeah, whats your point? Did she sniff her friends knickers? Her own at her freinds house? And what does " sniffing her knickers a" mean, whats the "a" for? "a" lot? Is there a "b" and "c"? Tell us more, or better yet.............................!
Lurker
0 likes
I think "b" might be she was "letting her friend sniff her knickers at her friends place"
Perhaps "c" was that she was "letting her friend sniff her friends own knickers at her friends place"

The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I think "b" might be she was "letting her friend sniff her knickers at her friends place"
Perhaps "c" was that she was "letting her friend sniff her friends own knickers at her friends place"

The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

You are so right. Maybe her friend recommended a new laundry detergent and she just was checking to see if they had that " Spring Fresh" scent her friend bragged about!!

0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Yeah, whats your point? Did she sniff her friends knickers? Her own at her friends house? And what does " sniffing her knickers a" mean, whats the "a" for? "a" lot? Is there a "b" and "c"? Tell us more, or better yet.............................!

Could be this? I dunno......

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, should of been clearer....she sniffed her friends knickers as it turned her on! So basically whats the general feeling on this in relation to other women. Hope that is clear enough.
Lurker
0 likes
The "a" was obviously a mistake...but thanks for the sarcasm!
Lurker
0 likes
I pretty much expect my boyfriends to secretly or even blatantly sniff my knickers, but not my female friends. The idea doesn't do much for me, but I'm straight.gpmTe3netxjzYSzq
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by neeshan
The "a" was obviously a mistake...but thanks for the sarcasm!

Much clearer now. Just having some fun!! Dont get your 'Knickers in a Twist", LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Much clearer now. Just having some fun!! Dont get your 'Knickers in a Twist", LOL

Sorry iv just untwisted my pants now lol. So the subject matter in question......