Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's The Hottest Thing Your Partner Has Said To You During Sex?

last reply
92 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God yes lick my ass stick your tongue in my hole, give me your cock, fuck both my holes. That always make me harder and more eager to please.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Make her wet for me hunny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Do that again!"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Your cock is bigger than my husbands..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Oh god please don't stop!"
Lurker
0 likes
I'll make you a burger after this.
Lurker
0 likes
'I love you!'
Balloonmeister
0 likes
"Cum in my mouth."
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
"You're much bigger than my ex."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What if someone was to walk in now and start fucking u as we kiss and I finger ur clit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Cum inside me" granted it sounds pretty mediocre. What you gotta realise is this the first time we've you know really gone at it after she's broken up with her ex and any guy will tell you that there is nothing like absolutely fucking the brains out of this amazing girl, leaving your mark and really letting that guy know what he's just lost and is now yours.
Lurker
0 likes
"my god..you really fill me up". this was a long time ago, but i still remember it. its still good for my ego.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Please cum in my mouth baby!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"There's a Diamond Bracelette from Tiffany's waiting for you after this Baby..."
0 likes
The stuff we used to say while we were roleplaying...

YOWZZA...

That stuff made the devil blush. I'm not sure if it's right to post it publicly lol
Lurker
0 likes
"Fuck me!" followed shortly therafter by, "I want to taste you..."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck me like you'll pay me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish I could tell you but she went from English to Spanish and All I knew was papi
Lurker
0 likes
There's a certain tone he uses sometimes - he can say anything - and it's sexy . . . he gets away with a lot by employing his auditory weapon. LOL . . . and uses it to mess with me elsewhere.

Especially when he uses that tone and says stuff like, "the kind of pain that's wrong but it feels so fucking right"
Lurker
0 likes
"Don't you dare stop fucking me!"
Chat Moderator
0 likes
"OH FUCK!" "You really need to stop, I cant take this anymore!" ... Words that are music to my ears smile ...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
O god let me cum on your face and squirts all over me making me rock hard for hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I,love it when,she says,dont stop,give it to me,fuck this cunt harder&faster&then fingers my ass&that,makes me speed up quick for her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am yours..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i've been fucking someone else.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.