muslim girls masturbate more?

last reply
11 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ok im not a racist or anything, but i know a muslim girl and she has admitted to masturbating once or even twice a day. is that normal? i mean i thought you girls didnt masturbate or nothing. any muslim girls here who could answer me?
Lurker
0 likes
I think I can safely say that how often a woman masturbates has NOTHING to do with her religion. I know some girls that think masturbating even once a day is GROSS, and others that do it many times a day.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
so, you know one girl, happens to be muslim and, omg, she masturbates once or even twice a day and you think that's a lot AND that it's representative on an entire culture? dude, you need to meet more women. white girl here, raised catholic, who masturbates once or twice a day on slow days. anyone else want to chime in? LOL

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Muslims are women too and have desires, just like any other woman, so making a crass generalization like they "don't masturbate or nothing" based on a sample of just one is rather silly. Also, what did you mean "or nothing?" You mean they don't have sex? How do they reproduce, then, immaculate conception? I'm no expert, but I'm sure it doesn't mention anything in The Qur'an about women not being allowed to "masturbate or nothing", as you so eloquently put it.
Lurker
0 likes
Like with most religions people are different in how conservative they are. Just as there are Christian and Buddhist women getting it on alone or with others there will be Muslims doing the same. Just because you stick to a religion doesn't exclude you from doing one or the other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with the past post....seriously. your religion has nothing to do with how often you do or dont. i do as often as i like or as often as Sir wants and im Buddhist. and me bestie is Muslim and she varies like the weather...so its the Person not the religion that defines how sexually active one is!
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Twice a day...at least
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok, girls will masturbate. and just because A Muslim girl masturbated twice a day, doesn't mean all Muslim girls do. She just has a higher sex drive. religion has nothing to do with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I agree religion has little to do with sexual preference, culture has a LOT to do with it. Although many people like to ignore it, genital mutilation of young females is prominent in many parts of the globe (as part of muslim culture) which renders them completely incapable of receiving sexual pleasure by any means. I know its not really the point of what he's asking, but I think a lot of people on there like to think they aren't ignorant when in reality they live in a happy bubble thinking the world is some amazing free place where we can all do what we want, when we want.

Sorry if I've offended you by this post, just telling it like it is.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite
so, you know one girl, happens to be muslim and, omg, she masturbates once or even twice a day and you think that's a lot AND that it's representative on an entire culture? dude, you need to meet more women. white girl here, raised catholic, who masturbates once or twice a day on slow days. anyone else want to chime in? LOL

Personally speaking...I'd like to read more about you and the facepalming cat's masturbatory rituals. Are they included in any of your stories?

Please do not inform me if they are fictitious, I have an imagination and I can amplify it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.