4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
reading another thread, someone asked this. Thought its a good question. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Why did you ask it again if you saw someone already asked it? You could just read the other thread.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Why did you ask it again if you saw someone already asked it? You could just read the other thread.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

That made me laugh out loud!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
"Why did you wear a bra & why?"

Redundant question is redundant.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
"Why did you wear a bra & why?"

Redundant question is redundant.

Blast, you got in there before me with a smartarse reply!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

Blast, you got in there before me with a smartarse reply!

You gotta be quick, Andrew.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by keepiteasy
reading another thread, someone asked this. Thought its a good question. smile

I've answered elsewhere in a much older thread about why I do wear a bra. And it was, indeed, suggested (possibly sarcastically) by somebody that the title of this thread would have been better than the more recent thread about why women do wear bras. Therefore, I'll be nice, and reply.

I don't wear a bra when I am at home alone, because I'm more comfortable physically. My boobs need severe scaffolding, which is tiring on my back and shoulders. I feel much more relaxed without my bra, and less tense (in more ways than one).

I always wear my bra when anybody is around, though, or I'm in the garden or out anywhere. I only don't wear it when I am alone.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If I don't wear a bra it's usually because I'm home or I'm out at night in a top/dress that isn't meant to have a bra worn with it and provides some general level of support. With certain fitted halters for example, it's easy to get away without one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But would you give up your clit to never have to wear a bra again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live way............ back in the fla jungle/country..... so i never ware a top or a bra, no one ever comes heir, so why bother, sides ,,,, im a 32c ...what are you going to see, less you get off on tiny tits .....lol .so iv been heir 4 years.. und it was a got ya 2 times ...worth the chance ....to me ... i do wear boots out side ...SNAKES........jean shorts ...love working in yard ...first year cop car went up road ,,, he just waved ...then UPS....im sure he wasnt a virgin ...lol ...thats what i think about bras....i do have a lot of them ...und a few of the fit ...lol ..
lea.c.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
I live way............ back in the fla jungle/country..... so i never ware a top or a bra, no one ever comes heir, so why bother, sides ,,,, im a 32c ...what are you going to see, less you get off on tiny tits .....lol .so iv been heir 4 years.. und it was a got ya 2 times ...worth the chance ....to me ... i do wear boots out side ...SNAKES........jean shorts ...love working in yard ...first year cop car went up road ,,, he just waved ...then UPS....im sure he wasnt a virgin ...lol ...thats what i think about bras....i do have a lot of them ...und a few of the fit ...lol ..
lea.c.

I wouldnt exactly call 32C small!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't wear a bra in the shower or in bed.

Why?

Erm cos it gets wet in the shower and I wouldn't be able to wash properly.

It's not a particularly comfortable thing to sleep in.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
But would you give up your clit to never have to wear a bra again?

OMG. ummm no, but I'd give up my bra to find a way to stop laughing this hard so I could take a breath
Lurker
0 likes
Heh - 36D here - of course I wear them, I'm uncomfortable without one . . . That's just how it goes. Braless is for those blessed with smaller breasts - and those who don't care.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I find them uncomfortable, especially in hot weather
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont have big enough boobs for one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont have big enough boobs for one
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Ok, So I worded it wrong.

It was asked in the thread "why do you wear a bra? "

the question was asked as a reply in that thread, not as a new thread..........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
thanks to all who replied in a positive manner, and to everyone else being a "smartass" carry on...........;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Shylass said I don't wear a bra when I am at home, because I'm more comfortable physically. My boobs need protection which is tiring on my back and shoulders. I feel much more relaxed without my bra, and less tense (in more ways than one).

I always wear my bra when I am out anywhere, well almost always.
0 likes
My chest is DEFINITELY on the small side. I wear bras all the time in public because, frankly, I need all the help I can get. At home, on the other hand, I prefer to go without.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually always wear a bra, except for bed, because I don't like when my boobs jiggle around when I'm walking. Just recently I had to go without a bra because of my freshly inked tattoo and felt totally exposed lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
I live way............ back in the fla jungle/country..... so i never ware a top or a bra, no one ever comes heir, so why bother, sides ,,,, im a 32c ...what are you going to see, less you get off on tiny tits .....lol .so iv been heir 4 years.. und it was a got ya 2 times ...worth the chance ....to me ...

[ i do wear boots out side ...SNAKES........] I can only admire your down to earth bravery I would be scared stiff all the time.

jean shorts ...love working in yard ...first year cop car went up road ,,, he just waved ...then UPS....im sure he wasnt a virgin ...lol ...thats what i think about bras....i do have a lot of them ...und a few of the fit ...lol ..
lea.c.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My chest is definatly on the small side and feels so much better without. Only wear something when I'm at the gym.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear a bra to work sometimes but I prefer to go without. Feels better and I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely wear one, my tits are firm and shapely, plus they are both pierced, and the pressure of a bra hurts after a while. PLUS, the guys love it...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't wear a bra to bed, I find sleeping in a bra to be uncomfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
If I don't wear a bra it's usually because I'm home or I'm out at night in a top/dress that isn't meant to have a bra worn with it and provides some general level of support. With certain fitted halters for example, it's easy to get away without one.

Dancing it you are such a smart and special young woman, but I fear you have missed on this one.

The outfit is a factor, but the genes that were passed to you are much more to the point.
Pun intended.

My Mom is in her 70's and still look hot without a bra. Don't believe her daughter, just check out the men she still attracts.

OMG I hope she pasted that gene to me.