Do i come across male?.....

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

one person said this in a comment and two ppl have pm'd me.... i'm getting conscious! I do, like most women have a tash but tend to wax it off rather than sport a goatie!!

Other than that, I am allllllll woman!

I appreciate my stories are very, submissive and male-powered, but it is fantasy. I have read many stories (some not on lush) and people write much stranger things, (like sex with cartoon characters!) however, I doubt very much they have fulfilled this idea in reality (shagging minnie @ disneyland dont count)

If there is something else... then, please tell me.......

I have offered to come on mic on msn to prove it...
UK Born Pakistani Sex Stories Author. Writes about Reluctance/Manipulation.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is because of how closely your stories relate to the common fantasies of men that leads me, at least, to question your true gender. The likelihood of you actually being male is extremely high on the Internet so it’s not so much a personal thing against you, it’s one of them: *too good to be true* moments, and being a man would explain the “too good” part. It will also, for me, have something to do with my own paranoia because I’ve come across two girls that turned out to be guys before.

I trust you are who you say you are—I hope there are no hard feelings?
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
Lurker
0 likes
I would agree.

Fuckdoll, I would say that you come across that way, both in how you handle women (as in your first series) and in how you write. Your name belies your true nature, in that you seem to crave being dominated. Your stories back this up.

Oddly enough, though, if you took everyone's stories into account in determining who they were, I would be knee-deep in incestual relationships. That would be something I have never done. If your picture is any indication, you are many men's fantasy because of your stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xXxFuckDollxXx
[...]was a great ploy to get my MSN ;)[...]

I still haven't got your MSN/WLM yet. L.O.L
Anyway, glad you aren't offended. biggrin Now get back to writing... :P L.O.L
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
having read your stories, and being a woman myself, to me you definately come across as a woman, especially the quote

"I do, like most women have a tash but tend to wax it off rather than sport a goatie!!

Other than that, I am allllllll woman!"

I can totally relate to you, and being wonderfully blessed with the dark hair gene, its gotta come off!!! lol
plus they way you write about women in your stories, is how a woman would write it. also being a writer
myself can have tendancies to to be "male-powered and submissive" as i find it easier to write about males
than I do females, and i have many many male friends which help the tomboy side come out in me, when
really I am all woman too! (i might be generalising here) but just as every woman wants is a dominant, masculine man
(and sometimes sensitive ahhh i'll go on and on)
SO that answeres your question....(well in my eyes at least)

Hope it helps
Chloe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cheneroy
having read your stories, and being a woman myself, to me you definately come across as a woman, especially the quote

"I do, like most women have a tash but tend to wax it off rather than sport a goatie!!

Other than that, I am allllllll woman!"

I can totally relate to you, and being wonderfully blessed with the dark hair gene, its gotta come off!!! lol
plus they way you write about women in your stories, is how a woman would write it. also being a writer
myself can have tendancies to to be "male-powered and submissive" as i find it easier to write about males
than I do females, and i have many many male friends which help the tomboy side come out in me, when
really I am all woman too! (i might be generalising here) but just as every woman wants is a dominant, masculine man
(and sometimes sensitive ahhh i'll go on and on)
SO that answeres your question....(well in my eyes at least)

Hope it helps
Chloe

actually that makes alot of sense..... there is the other point about women being far more sexier than men, i mean im striaght but a womans body is sexier to me than a mans.... men are strong looking, gorjus but rarely sexy..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah that to, and dont get me wrong....i'm about as straight as they come, but i do see what you mean, like refined features
soft looking features, which many men dont really have, i find masculinity such a turn on, as i call them "built like brick shithouses" lol
you rarely find men that have soft refined features lol

yeah, when i was writing it i was thinking his isnt going to make any sense, but thank god it does.
Lurker
0 likes
I think a lot of people don't understand the whole role of a Domme. It could be written by a man or a woman, yet some readers just read too much into it. When I write my stories with a woman's point of view, I feel real odd because it's the other gender I'm trying to express.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I agree Roc.....I think it shows great talent for an author to be able to write from both points of view. I like putting myself in the mindset of a man as well as a woman........and me being a woman sometimes its rather fun to challenge yourself to think differently. Good stories fuckdoll you keep writing and don't worry about what people say.
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I think a lot of people don't understand the whole role of a Domme. It could be written by a man or a woman, yet some readers just read too much into it. When I write my stories with a woman's point of view, I feel real odd because it's the other gender I'm trying to express.

Yea..... but I hear you look fine in a skirt *wink*

Fankoo for your input, much appreciated

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Yea..... but I hear you look fine in a skirt *wink*

Fankoo for your input, much appreciated

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
I agree Roc.....I think it shows great talent for an author to be able to write from both points of view. I like putting myself in the mindset of a man as well as a woman........and me being a woman sometimes its rather fun to challenge yourself to think differently. Good stories fuckdoll you keep writing and don't worry about what people say.

Fankoo Zafia, its really odd (not saying you) but most women who read my stories PM their comments and the males mainly post their comments. Weird that

Thanks for your input much appreicated