as a new member just wanted to say HELLO

last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hello everyone. My name is bobby and I'm new to reading erotic stories and after only ashort while I have realized how great they are I stumbled across this site while in Poland, totally bored, for crimbo (going back home 2morrow- Yey!). The site is amazing. writers' keep up the excellent horny work! Hope to hear from someone soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey bobby, also being new, say a great big hi and welcome smile))
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Bobby and Cheneroy, I'm also a newbie smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hey cheneroy! Aww..aren't you a sweetie! And a big g'day to you downunder to a fellow new member.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks for that big g'day smile)) enjoying the site, just as much as i am lol. so what interests you and what have ya been up to??? :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and hey RavensWing how ya doin??
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1st of all thanx and hi to ravenswing.

Hope u had a goodxmas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah, no worries and a big thanksas well.
i had a good chrissy....very quiet thank god. how about you?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
loving the site cheneroy!! But don't know if I'm loving it as much as you LOL, it all depends how much you like the subject in question

Like you love my music, in fact, check out 'never mind the buzzcocks' on YouTube it's absolutely hilarious and I promise you'll love it too. The host, Simon, brings these superstars down a peg or two. Love my cars and F1 too. Unlike you Aussies we have a champion in the sport.

Been spending time in Poland for Xmas..so so so so BORED! But home tomorrow YEY! How was your Xmas cheneroy? Bet you didn't have snow! Just beautiful warm sunshine u lucky girl!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love "never mind the buzzcocks!!!!!" its one of my favourites to watch lol.
lol, im interested in cars, but the drag racing part of it, i go to drag races quite a lot
(well, whenever i get time....lol)

POLAND? wow thats a fair wack up from where i am lol, yeah no snow, not even in tassie lol
(thats the little piece thats not attatched to the mainland of Australia......shh they all have two
heads and 15 toes down there lol ) yeah my christmas was good, but so bloody bored lol
oh i would so kill to have at least one white christmas.....and i know you'll totally disagree with me
and say the wheather i have would be so much better lol

yeah i love the site to and thankyou on that little comment

yeah we aussie suck at the F1 lol, i hate watching it lol because we dont bloody win, or have anyone good at it! lol
yeah this christmas was so lovely apart from previous xmas' they were so damn hot, it used to get to about
110 - 120*F or 40 - 50*C, but oh this christmas
was beautiful, even though i didnt go outside much, except to get in the car lol
what are you doing in poland, im surprised you'd be able to get home, through all that snow lol
i had a friend from sweden and she hated it there, cause there was hardly any daylight, yet here..... it wont bloody well
go away) lol
hope you enjoyed your christmas and poland......
what else have you been up to?
me? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
Matriarch
0 likes
A big HI to all the new folks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks lush
Lush Legend
0 likes
Hello new peeps.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Hello and welcome. Dive right in on the other posts and meet the rest of us.
Seeker
0 likes
Hello new people!