Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My, you have such lovely nails, m'dear - a place to share what polish you're currently weari

last reply
123 replies
11.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just what it says, people, although i'm going to cheat a bit. Soon as i get a few posts in i'm going to take a break and re-do mine. yes, i am obsessing - these things happen. it makes me happy and feel girly and i get to bond about it with some of my favorite people here. today i'm going to be a one color girl and it's going to be Midori by Zoya:

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have a Gelish manicure in this pretty turquoise:

What is Gelish, you ask? Gelish is a soak-off nail varnish for your nails. Kind of like Shellac, but Shellac is a super polish and Gelish is a gel. Think nail gel in a polish bottle. It lasts for approximately 2 weeks (usually longer, with respect to how 'active' you are) with no chipping, fading, and your nails THRIVE underneath. Once you soak it off, you'll be pleasantly surprised with how healthy your real nails look.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
Gunmetal chrome
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I have a Gelish manicure in this pretty turquoise:

What is Gelish, you ask? Gelish is a soak-off nail varnish for your nails. Kind of like Shellac, but Shellac is a super polish and Gelish is a gel. Think nail gel in a polish bottle. It lasts for approximately 2 weeks (usually longer, with respect to how 'active' you are) with no chipping, fading, and your nails THRIVE underneath. Once you soak it off, you'll be pleasantly surprised with how healthy your real nails look.

unless your obbsessive like me and tend to change colors every 3-4 days lol smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

unless your obbsessive like me and tend to change colors every 3-4 days lol smile

Lol. I'm the same exact way. But when I'm being active in my field (going out, collecting samples, and playing in mud and sea slush), my nails take a beating, and they need to be protected..and pretty.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm about to change my polish today, but at the moment I am wearing a 3-tone number that's been fun to wear!

1. A base of OPI My Pointe Exactly (soft grey jelly polish)

2. with the bottom 1/3rd of my nails tipped with a-England Ascalon (a grey-toned scattered holographic)

3. AND with a fine line of Zoya Trixie separating the two (silver metallic) for a bit of posh bling.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have my toes and nails polished in this teal colored Essie Polish, it's called Naughty Nautical smile
Head Nurse
0 likes
I forgot to add, my toes are cobalt blue today
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
OMG... I now have the cutest nails ever.

I got Essie Van D'Go (Dani I love it! It's not my perfect coral but very close. I am - however - absolutely nuts for this colour. It looks so good with my tan and so very cotton candy fresh). I did seersucker nails with Van D'Go and using OPI's Alpine Snow as a base.

Basically it looks like this (the pinky/peach used here is Van D'Go) but without the alternate colour. Instead I did thumb, middle-finger and pinky in seersucker stripes and the ring and index finger in plain Van D'Go).

I realized that I have this cute little top with the exact same coloured stripes. I'm going to wear it tonight with dark jeans and white stacked pumps. Oh and matching it up with little boyshorts in the same shade from V-secret underneath. Very girly girl. Well, except for the fact that I'm going to have some hot sex tonight. Nothing cutesy about how that'll go down. smile

I need to change my toenail polish though. I'll probably just go for plain Van D'Go.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I love it when the pretty under things match the nails...*Sighs!*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
OMG... I now have the cutest nails ever.

I got Essie Van D'Go (Dani I love it! It's not my perfect coral but very close. I am - however - absolutely nuts for this colour. It looks so good with my tan and so very cotton candy fresh). I did seersucker nails with Van D'Go and using OPI's Alpine Snow as a base.

Basically it looks like this (the pinky/peach used here is Van D'Go) but without the alternate colour. Instead I did thumb, middle-finger and pinky in seersucker stripes and the ring and index finger in plain Van D'Go).

I realized that I have this cute little top with the exact same coloured stripes. I'm going to wear it tonight with dark jeans and white stacked pumps. Oh and matching it up with little boyshorts in the same shade from V-secret underneath. Very girly girl. Well, except for the fact that I'm going to have some hot sex tonight. Nothing cutesy about how that'll go down. smile

I need to change my toenail polish though. I'll probably just go for plain Van D'Go.

*pouts* i am totally being out girled here... i need to step my game up seriously.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Iridescent lavender(OPI of unknown name, tag has been peeled off) covered with a pink glitter(Ulta brand) on thumbs, middle and pinkys. Toes are color blocked, from vampy purple, the iridescent , and pink
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Iridescent lavender(OPI of unknown name, tag has been peeled off) covered with a pink glitter(Ulta brand) on thumbs, middle and pinkys. Toes are color blocked, from vampy purple, the iridescent , and pink

This sounds like a great combination! I haven't tried colour-blocking on the toes yet.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
going to try to duplicate this look today:

calling it The Trayvon. i have a layer of opi black onyx on right now. the red will be from the opi Alice in Wonderland collection (come on, you KNEW that i had to have that, right) Off with her Red. yep, i feel like making a political statement, even if it's in vain.

Head Nurse
0 likes
How are you going to do it?
Lurker
0 likes
Currently my favorite is Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Today - Zoya Blu with a layer of Ozotic 903 Sugar Effects on top which just 'sugarifies' the blue and makes it look like a party on your nails. Subtle shimmery duochrome glass effects in baby blue with just a hint of pinks and greens from certain angles. Really fresh and summery - almost like a cool crushed ice cocktail or Freezie.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
toes are drying... solange pixie dust by zoya. not sure about the fingers yet. thinking Manhattan Mixer....

solange:

manhattan mixer:

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I actually went with straight up chicklet nails today but I love the simple, fresh and clean look of a pure white nailpolish - especially in this scorching heat.

And admittedly, I do have a bit of a white nailpolish obsession.

Today - is just old-school OPI Alpine Snow.

I'll probably add some silver or gold tips before I go out tonight though. smile

EDIT: - forgot - I have a-England's Excalibur on my toes (which is a burnished knightly silver with a subtle gold shimmer).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I actually went with straight up chicklet nails today but I love the simple, fresh and clean look of a pure white nailpolish - especially in this scorching heat.

And admittedly, I do have a bit of a white nailpolish obsession.

Today - is just old-school OPI Alpine Snow.

I'll probably add some silver or gold tips before I go out tonight though. smile

thankfully, i have too much tact to say out loud what i'm thinking, which is, i want to lick your nails... wait... i just did.... umm... ok, here goes. i have a 'sleep over date' tonight and want to look pretty and girly... i'm sort of open to suggestions on colors right now. and yes, it IS something that she will notice - or, i might just wait and we can spend part of the evening doing each others nails... no, seriously, i need advice here! you're my peeps - you won't let me down, right? ps - i think my A-England should be arriving today... *runs around excitedly and does cartwheels*

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

thankfully, i have too much tact to say out loud what i'm thinking, which is, i want to lick your nails... wait... i just did.... umm... ok, here goes. i have a 'sleep over date' tonight and want to look pretty and girly... i'm sort of open to suggestions on colors right now. and yes, it IS something that she will notice - or, i might just wait and we can spend part of the evening doing each others nails... no, seriously, i need advice here! you're my peeps - you won't let me down, right? ps - i think my A-England should be arriving today... *runs around excitedly and does cartwheels*

So, what did you end up doing last night? Inquiring minds want to know (colours and techniques) - and whether you painted each others nails naked.

How did you like the a-Englands? Hope they arrived in time for your girly slumber party. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

So, what did you end up doing last night? Inquiring minds want to know (colours and techniques) - and whether you painted each others nails naked.

How did you like the a-Englands? Hope they arrived in time for your girly slumber party. smile

so, as i told you, yes, the a-englands arrived biggrin Dragon, Princess Subra, Order of the Garter, She walks in Beauty, and the top and base... omg, i need the rest of the Quotes line (right after my 5 boxes of KBShimmer arrive - that's another post, btw... ) so... yeah, 3 hours of sitting around in our Pajamas being ridiculously girly (and having a couple of hits off a joint - hello, 1999) i ended up with alternating Garter tipped with Beauty and Beauty tipped with Garter, toes and fingers - and i don't care what it sounds like, i want to go sit out in the sunshine in my underwear and sunglasses and drink mai tais. :)

umm... the nakedness, btw, was after the polish dried and probably better off in a private PM than a public thread... the a-england is really nice! had to do a second coat with the beauty to get it how i wanted it, but it's smoother then i thought it would be, just like the pixie dust was, and i am totally sold in using it as a staple for my collection and will probably get more by them. :)

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm having a lazy hungover afternoon, so today I decided to try ombre nails using the make-up sponge method for the first time ever while I rehydrate and and I have to say - soooo easy and they look great first time out of the gate! They kind of remind me of pink rose petals the way they gradually get darker toward the tips.

I decided to stay with complementary colours for my first time so I used my pinks from the Zoya Beach collection from a year or two ago. It was really easy to get an effortlessly blended effect this way. The whole process was actually faster than I expected too and very minimally messy since I decided to tape off my fingers - cuticle cleanup was extremely minimal this way.

The colours I used from light to dark (Shelby, Lara and Reagan) - and I started with the lightest shade at my cuticles. If I can do ombre - anyone can. Seriously. I don't know why I kept putting it off.

I can't wait to do a neutral/vanilla/greige type ombre in the fall with a nice cozy oversize cream knit sweater and skinny jeans. <-- yes, I have little style idea visions sometimes.
Head Nurse
0 likes
silver glitter, I can't remember which color...its been a long week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just did this with my friend smile i wish it looked that good heart

my newest :)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm wearing 'Tennis Anyone?' by NCLA. It really is tennis-ball yellow and a fun yet refreshing colour. Love it.

I'm also playing tennis tomorrow night. But that's like... a total coincidence, I swear.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this is me right now smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is mine at the moment

my newest :)