5-6" (0 votes) 0%
6-7" (5 votes) 50%
7-8" (5 votes) 50%
8-9" (3 votes) 30%
9"+ (0 votes) 0%
"is that your eyes watering luv??" (1 vote) 10%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep seeing cock size posts and have created a poll for us boys.

However I didn't want to leave anybody out, so here you go, be honest girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preferred cock size and vibe size are not the same. The size truly depends on what I intend to do with the vibe/dildo!
Lurker
0 likes
For my pussy ideally it is 7-8 inches. For my ass I prefer 11-12 inches lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite a strurdy poll (size wise) either people don't want to post, or they don't want to look the odd one out.

It is anonymous Girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Talia
For my pussy ideally it is 7-8 inches. For my ass I prefer 11-12 inches lol

WOW!! I am the opposite. I prefer a bigger one in my pussy...............but no way 11 or 12 inches!! You go girl!! HAHA
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
if it's not a 16 inch cock rocket like Clums, i'm not interested in the least.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Maybe I'm the odd one out. I prefer 4-5 in a dildo and the same in a cock. Not that I'm particularly attracted to this size, I just can't take any more, without it hurting like hell. The diameter cannot be more than 1.1 inches. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A less than average cock can be great fun but so can double digit size. In both case they need to have patience and control to please their partner.

I do seem to like larger cocks in may ass, but you know I will find a way to be pleased with whatever the size is.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What ever gets me off. No real preference
Lurker
0 likes
Um, it's probably around the 6" mark, and not massively thick either. It's all about the movements and the vibrations, not necessarily size. I like about the same in my ass though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No mention of circumference? Length doesn't mean as much in my opinion. It's the girth. I prefer thicker for my pussy and a bit thinner for anal play.
Lurker
0 likes
Over 7 inches in length and it has to be thick ,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
A less than average cock can be great fun but so can double digit size. In both case they need to have patience and control to please their partner.

I do seem to like larger cocks in may ass, but you know I will find a way to be pleased with whatever the size is.

That's my eyes watering at the thought of double digit ass.