Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any ladies here ever use their man's cum on their skin?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Like do you ever rub it into your skin for beauty reasons? I have heard about it, but never done it.
Lurker
0 likes
BUMP!!
Lurker
0 likes
No. Lotion is made to be absorbed by the skin. Ejaculate is not made to be absorbed. It forms a sticky mess and it smells obvious. Some people do various things but its playtime for me, not beauty time, when I have cum on my hands.
Lurker
0 likes
OK! just tell me where you want it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No. And anything you've heard about sperm being good for the skin is a myth...and a running joke. Like Metilda said, semen isn't absorbed into the skin. In fact, if you don't wash it off, it dries and crusts over.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No. And anything you've heard about semen being good for the skin is a myth...and a running joke. Like Metilda said, semen isn't absorbed into the skin. In fact, if you don't wash it off, it dries and crusts over. Yuck!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Not just for the hell of it.

But if we were having sex and they shot it on you that would be fine until you take your shower.

But to just randomly rub it all over you.....NO
Lurker
0 likes
You can't rub it in so what I can't scoop up and lick off my fingers gets washed off
The Resident Princess
0 likes
EWW EWW EWW.........can you say EWW......three perfectly good holes and you have to miss......UGH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i promised mum not make love before i'm engaged so to make up for not getting to i enjoy his come on my legs and inside my bra. i guess like a perfume or lotion?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Man's cum is very nutritive, containing lots of protein in its most pristine form. If applied to your skin, it can definitely help to make it more smooth-looking. I regularly rub man's cum onto my face...it really has whitening and softening effects...free of charge too...an ideal form of free beauty treatment...highly recommended to all women.