Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever have anything get stuck in your crotch?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Some years ago i had to x-ray a woman who had come into our emergency room because she had a vibrator stuck in here vagina. A simple pelvic x- ray shows how it is situated in there, as well as the shape of the device, batteries, and all that. She is not the 1st or last women to have this happen. Some women have had more bizarre objects jammed up in there, and not necessarily by thier own choice. Everything from coke bottles to cans to wooden broom handles etc....

To even things up a little, it doesn't apply to the scope of Radiography, but we have had more than a few men come into our ER with a fractured penis

Edit***** oops meant to put this in ask the ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
No - but that's because when I pick my toys and play I'm careful to avoid such an extreme situation. if you want it deeper - get something that's longer.

Use the brain that God gave you to save your Vagina.
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I have had a toy get stuck because it became sort of "suction cupped" in there. It only happened once(3 days ago) and it was extremely painful, it was horrible and felt like nothing I've felt before! I tried to loosen it a few times then had a moment and gave it a twist and I was able to slide it out. I was legitimately scared.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
No - but that's because when I pick my toys and play I'm careful to avoid such an extreme situation. if you want it deeper - get something that's longer.

OMG I love that post ... lots of rofl's ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jessicaheart696
No, but I have had a toy get stuck because it became sort of "suction cupped" in there. It only happened once(3 days ago) and it was extremely painful, it was horrible and felt like nothing I've felt before! I tried to loosen it a few times then had a moment and gave it a twist and I was able to slide it out. I was legitimately scared.
I trust that you kicked that one to the curb upon removal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Actually the vibe was pretty long, however the end of it sort of had an irregular shape to it. I think she pushed it up too far and it became wedged in here fornix.