Is my neighbor a tease

last reply
34 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My neighbor is a very attractive woman, she appears to be quite reserved but often her nipples will show through her clothing, I'm sure she knows but does nothing to cover up.
Each week when she does her washing she seems to place it very carefully on the rotary line.
But this is the thing, her bras are always on the outside and in (my) full view, panties are next but again in full view.
I cannot imagine her flirting in any obvious way, but is this a form of flirting that is not obvious say to her husband or am I reading too much between the lines.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Honestly, I do think you're reading too much between the lines (no pun intended). Your neighbor simply does her laundry and hangs her clothes on the line, like everybody else. If your neighbor was an unattractive old man and was placing his clothes the exact same way, I'm sure you wouldn't think : "Good lord, this man is really trying to tease me."

Then again, attractive women sometimes like to be provocative. Still, it doesn't mean she is particularly interested in you.
Lurker
0 likes
If you're asking if she is flirting with you by hanging her underwear on the outside of the clothes line, I would say you are definitely imagining too much between the lines, there is nothing there to read. I don't think there is anything provocative or odd about her putting her underwear on the outside of the line. It is 2013, not 1813. I think it's time you stopped looking at your neighbour's underwear on the line and wondering if she is coming onto you. That is just silly.
Lurker
0 likes
I would wonder the same thing, newsletter. I am inclined to disagree with serene above. If she knows you are watching and hangs her laundry as you mentioned I think she is calling out a test to you. Just one opinion though.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It means nothing - she's just doing her laundry. And not wearing a padded bra. Neither indicate interest.

Look at her behaviour - you say she's reserved and not flirtatious - there ya go.
Lurker
0 likes
O.K. but do any of you consider how you 'display' or not as the case maybe,your underwear. Another neighbor is far more discreet.
I wonder if her reserved behavior is more for her husbands benefit (he is much older and I wonder if past it but prone to jealousy and its her way of having some fun).
I'm just interested in human behavior thats all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by newsletter
O.K. but do any of you consider how you 'display' or not as the case maybe,your underwear. Another neighbor is far more discreet.
I wonder if her reserved behavior is more for her husbands benefit (he is much older and I wonder if past it but prone to jealousy and its her way of having some fun).

You are using the word 'display' like you think everyone 'displays' their underwear on their clothesline. People put their clothes on the clothesline to dry them, not to display what they have to the whole neighbourhood. No I don't think about where I 'display' my underwear. It goes on the clothes line just like the rest of my laundry, in no particular order.... as I pick it out of the laundry basket. Nobody else I know is any different.

If it's older women you are suggesting are more discreet about where they hang their underwear, I think it used to be something that was done a long time ago, not to display your 'unmentionables'. I have heard there are some women who hang their underwear in the very center of the clothes line, but only so that it gets less sun on it because the materials are more fragile.

I am sure that if someone were seriously flirting with you, they would do more than hang their unmentionables on the outside of the clothesline to send you that message. Are you spending a lot of time looking at your neighbour's underwear?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seriously doubt she is flirting with you. She most probably has a another reason why she hangs her bra and panties where she does. Do you actually find it exciting to see them hanging there? Weird!

As for her nipples showing, some women have very sensitive nipples that are often erect. She chooses not to wear a padded bar so they will be visible. Chances are when she is in her own back yard she really doesn't even think about it.

Now if she looks at you and smiles as she hangs her bra and panties or holds them up for you to see, then you may have something. But until then it's just wishful thinking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You are using the word 'display' like you think everyone 'displays' their underwear on their clothesline. People put their clothes on the clothesline to dry them, not to display what they have to the whole neighbourhood. No I don't think about where I 'display' my underwear. It goes on the clothes line just like the rest of my laundry, in no particular order.... as I pick it out of the laundry basket. Nobody else I know is any different.

If it's older women you are suggesting are more discreet about where they hang their underwear, I think it used to be something that was done a long time ago, not to display your 'unmentionables'. I have heard there are some women who hang their underwear in the very center of the clothes line, but only so that it gets less sun on it because the materials are more fragile.

I am sure that if someone were seriously flirting with you, they would do more than hang their unmentionables on the outside of the clothesline to send you that message. Are you spending a lot of time looking at your neighbour's underwear?

If they are unmentionables, why do you keep mentioning them? Show some respect!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by newsletter

I highly doubt she's doing her laundry while bra-free is an attempt to antagonize her husband. If she were trying to do that, there are many other and way more obvious methods. Is her husband even around while she's doing laundry? The purpose of flirting with someone to make someone jealous is to do so while said person is in the vicinity.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Fact - I sometimes end up with nipples that will poke through a thinner sweater, or t-shirt. This is because I actually prefer unpadded (sheer) bras. If/when it does happen - it has zero to do with the situation or me being turned on or trying to get a guy's attention. It just happens. It's not a signal nor something I'm trying to do on purpose.

As Trinket said, unless this woman is really old-school she's probably just hanging her laundry and not thinking much about it. I wouldn't really assume someone is going to get a hard on by seeing fabric blowing in the breeze or something resting on top of a basket of laundry at a public laundromat. It's just not something that would cross my mind as something I need to 'hide' or be overly discreet about - especially when the woman is hanging them in her own private backyard.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bothofus36
I would wonder the same thing, newsletter. I am inclined to disagree with serene above. If she knows you are watching and hangs her laundry as you mentioned I think she is calling out a test to you. Just one opinion though.

oh really people get real and get a life the guys obviously a panty pervert and has no life why not do something more productive than stare at your neighbors laundry
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

If they are unmentionables, why do you keep mentioning them? Show some respect!!

You nitwit, that's why I am calling them 'unmentionables', because we're not supposed to MENTION them.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Fact - I sometimes end up with nipples that will poke through a thinner sweater, or t-shirt. This is because I actually prefer unpadded (sheer) bras. If/when it does happen - it has zero to do with the situation or me being turned on or trying to get a guy's attention. It just happens. It's not a signal nor something I'm trying to do on purpose.

As Trinket said, unless this woman is really old-school she's probably just hanging her laundry and not thinking much about it. I wouldn't really assume someone is going to get a hard on by seeing fabric blowing in the breeze or something resting on top of a basket of laundry at a public laundromat. It's just not something that would cross my mind as something I need to 'hide' or be overly discreet about - especially when the woman is hanging them in her own private backyard.

You tease.

*dreamy sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You nitwit, that's why I am calling them 'unmentionables', because we're not supposed to MENTION them.

But by calling them "Unmentionables", You ARE mentioning them. Who's the NITWIT now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Who are you trying to kid? You like us looking at your nipples!! Its OK, I wont tell anyone.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by newsletter
My neighbor is a very attractive woman, she appears to be quite reserved but often her nipples will show through her clothing, I'm sure she knows but does nothing to cover up.
Each week when she does her washing she seems to place it very carefully on the rotary line.
But this is the thing, her bras are always on the outside and in (my) full view, panties are next but again in full view.
I cannot imagine her flirting in any obvious way, but is this a form of flirting that is not obvious say to her husband or am I reading too much between the lines.

Why should she have to cover up at all?
Women's nipples don't just become erect for sexual reasons you know. Stop staring, that's just rude!

I think you're completely misreading the whole situation and quite frankly, if you were my neighbour and I caught you ogling my nips and taking notes on my washing line, I can tell you I'd have some harsh words for you...

No wonder women feel objectified as sexual playthings...

What next, she wears sexy clothes and is giving you the 'come on'?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Such a wonderful... discussion... about laundry... when all the other threads talk about... nipples, dicks, anal, pussies, licking, fucking...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Why should she have to cover up at all?
Women's nipples don't just become erect for sexual reasons you know. Stop staring, that's just rude!

I think you're completely misreading the whole situation and quite frankly, if you were my neighbour and I caught you ogling my nips and taking notes on my washing line, I can tell you I'd have some harsh words for you...

No wonder women feel objectified as sexual playthings...

What next, she wears sexy clothes and is giving you the 'come on'?

I have to re-iterate this

Just because a gal is dressed 'sexy' does not mean she's flirting, extending invitations or anything but dressing to please herself

This is part of the problem today, and too many people think that just because a good looking woman is dressed that way, then she has to be asking for it.

If I were you, I'd consider the reasons you're thinking that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some seem to agree with me and some not. But if I was at home and wearing a tee shirt and no bra, which is almost always the case, there would be no sexual connotation in anyway. If I was interested, I would be much more direct than that.

No one ever told me guys get turned on with see lingerie on the clothesline. If so maybe I should junk the dryer and go back to a clothesline like my Grandmothers used.

My nipples are large and sensitive, so I you see me on the street wearing a light weight blouse or a soft sweater that shows them off. Be very certain that I am seeking attention. Attention is like publicity for for a starlet it is all good.
Lurker
0 likes
AH HA...... now, this is a classic case of a woman utilizing laundry day like it’s her very own international flag day, giving out subtle messages via what she is carefully hanging out on the line.
For some women laundry day is just a chore, for others its flirt like crazy day with their horny neighbors.

What you need to do is pull up a seat by the window and have a pair of binoculars, pad and pen handy, observe and make notes.

For example if she may have hung out a set or items as follows:

Fleece
Under wired bra
Camisole
Kimono

Mini-skirt
Etamine

However, she might also be sending out this message:

Fleece
Under wired bra
Camisole
Kimono

Onesie
Fleece
Fleece

Before analysing her message make sure that her first language is English. If it’s not you may have to rethink the whole thing.
And also bear in mind that the message might be for a different neighbor, not you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say she's not flirting.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by newsletter

fucking hilarious!!!!

You need to get out and get some fresh air ....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

fucking hilarious!!!!

You need to get out and get some fresh air ....

He IS out getting fresh air, that's the problem, too much scenery!!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by newsletter

This is exactly why I do NOT hang my undies out on the line. I have a neighbor who I think is a bit creepy, and I don't want him looking at my lacy stuff and getting ideas. Thank you for confirming that!!
Lurker
0 likes
Right now she's on her favorite forum saying "my creepy neighbor keeps spyin on me when I'm hanging my clothes out to dry. Should I be worried?"

If she even knows you're looking.

Who the hell flirts with clothes? That's only in fiction, Baby. Too much Lush for ou.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
AH HA...... now, this is a classic case of a woman utilizing laundry day like it’s her very own international flag day, giving out subtle messages via what she is carefully hanging out on the line.
For some women laundry day is just a chore, for others its flirt like crazy day with their horny neighbors.

What you need to do is pull up a seat by the window and have a pair of binoculars, pad and pen handy, observe and make notes.

For example if she may have hung out a set or items as follows:

Fleece
Under wired bra
Camisole
Kimono

Mini-skirt
Etamine

However, she might also be sending out this message:

Fleece
Under wired bra
Camisole
Kimono

Onesie
Fleece
Fleece

Before analysing her message make sure that her first language is English. If it’s not you may have to rethink the whole thing.
And also bear in mind that the message might be for a different neighbor, not you.

I'm still laughing at this. Best post ever, on any subject!!!! smile

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Whoa.. some very strong views on here.

But the first story/fantasy on the home page today is "Doing the Laundry"

Do I have a lingerie fetish..... Yes of course I do, just as most of the blokes you know, have known or are likely to know. Get real FFS.

I happen to work from home, I have an office in a spare bedroom that is at the back of the house, just as all extra/spare bedrooms seem to be at the back of the house. And yes it overlooks my neighbors garden. I dont spend my time ogling the laundry but its impossible to ignore it.

So many assumptions have been made when in reality you know fuck all about me.

I still believe that she is a tease but perhaps she is more subtle than some on here who just flash their tits.

You go your way and I will go mine.

End of........
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by newsletter
Whoa.. some very strong views on here.

But the first story/fantasy on the home page today is "Doing the Laundry"

Do I have a lingerie fetish..... Yes of course I do, just as most of the blokes you know, have known or are likely to know. Get real FFS.

I happen to work from home, I have an office in a spare bedroom that is at the back of the house, just as all extra/spare bedrooms seem to be at the back of the house. And yes it overlooks my neighbors garden. I dont spend my time ogling the laundry but its impossible to ignore it.

So many assumptions have been made when in reality you know fuck all about me.

I still believe that she is a tease but perhaps she is more subtle than some on here who just flash their tits.

You go your way and I will go mine.

End of........

Hello Newsletter.

The first story/fantasy about "doing laundry" is just that, a STORY OR FANTASY. Not all stories here are true or fact. It is a story site.

First of all, you came here and 'asked the gals' what we thought. We told you. So now you get a bit narky because you don't like what we said. You asked for it.

Secondly, you didn't say anything about a lingerie fetish in your opening post. As far as I can see, a lingerie fetish has nothing to do with asking us if we think your neighbour is flirting with you by hanging her underwear on the OUTSIDE of the line. That is the original question you asked us. We answered it. Perhaps your lingerie fetish is what is influencing your opinion on whether she is flirting with you or not. To be honest, and personally, it's one of the most ridiculous questions I've ever been asked.

I have never 'flashed my tits' at anyone, so you know fuck all about me and I really don't care to know anything about you either. I don't think she is more subtle than some at all because I think the flirting is in your imagination. If you really think she is flirting with you, why did you come here and ask our opinion? I think it's time for you to 'get real'.

If you weren't going to even consider anyone's opinion, why did you ask? I took time out of my day to give you my opinion. In my humble opinion, all you have done so far is waste my fucking time.