Anal Play- solo, with partner, both??

last reply
44 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently happened upon a video clip of a fella using a dildo on himself. I found myself unable to stop watching and was really turned on. Is this something most guys like to do? Trying to bring some new stuff to use with my hubby. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I've not tried that but I have used a finger or 2 while masturbating. Would like to have a partner do the same to me
0 likes
Haven't tried a toy yet (thinking about it, though) but, like comicfan, lube a finger or two and slide them in while masturbating. I love the feeling. Did it yesterday to great effect.

Never done anal play with a partner and my present partner likely wouldn't go for it but it would be welcome. I'd even go all the way and let her do me with a strap-on if she was open to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, many times together with my ex partner but only once solo. Still got the goodies but haven't taken them out of the closet for a long time!
I have to say though.. I've never had an orgasm from just that. Always need some other stimulation as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love when a nice hard cock is in my round ass
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've done both....like having an Aneros used on me (can use it by myself and is particularly fun if you stick a vibrator through the handle). My wife has also used various vibrators and other toys on me and occasionally "strap's one on" and goes after my ass...I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Anally be mine...full moon behind. It's all to me accepted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've used fingers and toys while jerking off to great effect. the orgasm i get with anal stimulation is always the best. looking to get pegged at some point in my sexual life, just haven't found the girl to do it yet.
Lurker
0 likes
Have tried fingers and now a prostate massager, all to great effect - massive amounts of cum using the massager!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and it is great. Not always, but now and again it adds that right amount of extra stimulation. Fingers work fine, but toys/objects normally allow for easier stimulation of the prostate.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never played a back door solo. I'm not opposed to it, but it seems like something I'd rather have someone else around to share.
Lurker
0 likes
Freggin' love it. I do it while I masturbate and my wife uses several toys including her strap on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both, but prefer a partner
Lurker
0 likes
I sometimes finger my ass when I'm masturbating, but it really doesn't add much to the esperience. I've never had anyone finger mine except right before he fucked it. I fantasize about having a cock in it while I'm sucking/fucking, but that hasn't happened yet. I tried a dildo once, but had no success with it.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I love it all it's more should try it they might like it.
Lurker
0 likes
Both - and I'm hoping to explore it further with and without a partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I have used a dildo on me and it feels good especially one that vibrates. Would love to have someone take their time and fuck my brains out but havent found that right person yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once tried, never to be forgotten. Anal orgasms are over the top. Just remember that your body is a candy store and you have been taught that only a few treats are acceptable and the rest will land you in hell.
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes, guyz like to be fucked too :P try and experiment with your hubby ... its what life is for, living your fantasy ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both but prefer to feel my man's cock in me… hottt!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Toys, not fingers.

My GF in college was the first to bring toys into play. Teasingly saying it wasn't really a replacement- more of an addition to sex with me that she liked with others before. That first time she asked if the tip of it felt good against my cockhead, and then firmly holding it alongside my cock. She asked if I might like to try it- "in my bottom?" in a soft questioning whisper. When I nodded a yes after a fleeting moment of indecision her face lit up like a child receiving a puppy for Christmas.

That was the only time she had the toy inside me. we've had to replace them over the years but together we only have used it against her clitty. I wish I could ask her to try it again inside me, as I have fun alone in secret with the old ones whose motors or delicate wiring have failed. Don't let years of fun get away from you like I have...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've like to use a finger while masturbating. And i love to have a woman play around there during oral sex or 69. It's a very intense feeling
0 likes
No thank you! Really not my cup of tea..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have tried finger while masturbating and it is ok, pulling out hard just before cumming delivers a nice sensation. Have tried a partner and partner using a dildo and the feeling of vulnerability quite turned me on. To be honest, on the whole (or is that hole?) personally I'm not that fussed about it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy having my ass played with including fingers, butt plugs, dildoes and have had a couple of real cocks up there also ( bi-3 and 4 way and was a blast) never had an anal orgasm but the rubbing on my prostate sure made my orgasm intense.