Do You get wet like guys get hard?

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls, do you get wet easily? As a guy, I can say that even random things will turn me on or make me hard, even if they're not sexual at all. Do you ever get wet really easily like that? Also, how wet do you get? Do you get a little damp? Get really wet? Leave a damp spot on your panties? Leave your panties completely soaked? I'm just kinda curious.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Of course it can happen, but getting wet is more of a process than getting an erection. It's not like we see/hear/think about something sexy and suddenly our pussy is sopping wet. A woman can become aroused instantly without getting wet. And plus there are other things involved...like hard nipples and blood-engorged (swollen) clits. With guys it's more see/hear/think about something hot, blood rushes to your dick, and bam! It's hard.

How fast we get wet depends on how arousing we find the trigger. So while it can happen fairly quickly, it's usually not as fast as an erection.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
No. I believe it is a slower process.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Of course it can happen, but getting wet is more of a process than getting an erection. It's not like we see/hear/think about something sexy and suddenly our pussy is sopping wet. A woman can become aroused instantly without getting wet. And plus there are other things involved...like hard nipples and blood-engorged (swollen) clits. With guys it's more see/hear/think about something hot, blood rushes to your dick, and bam! It's hard.

How fast we get wet depends on how arousing we find the trigger. So while it can happen fairly quickly, it's usually not as fast as an erection.

Yeah I think it's a slower process too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jaypike
Girls, do you get wet easily? As a guy, I can say that even random things will turn me on or make me hard, even if they're not sexual at all. Do you ever get wet really easily like that? Also, how wet do you get? Do you get a little damp? Get really wet? Leave a damp spot on your panties? Leave your panties completely soaked? I'm just kinda curious.

If that's your definition of 'easily' then no. Random, non sexual things don't necessarily turn me on.

Unless it's my husband saying something. . .or doing something. He's just a walking trigger. If it has to do with him then little things like him shaking the watch down his wrist, or sighing can get me going. Heck, even his voice.

If it's not related to him in any fashion - eh - usually not. Random people and random things don't have any sort of an instant effect on me.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very wet much of the month, three pairs of knickers a day most days and made worse by erotic thoughts.
Lurker
0 likes
Girls, do you get wet easily? No

As a guy, I can say that even random things will turn me on or make me hard, even if they're not sexual at all. Do you ever get wet really easily like that? No

I require a trigger, that can be someone coming onto me who I’m attracted to or my dirty mind having rude thoughts, I never have random wetness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Robbyreign

MMMMM Marry me?

lmfao.

*sells a bridge to you*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

lmfao.

*sells a bridge to you*

I was way to drunk my bad bro, but I did get out of a disorderly conduct ticket speaking Italian saying diplomatic immunity so it was a fail win night lmao
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce
I'm very wet much of the month, three pairs of knickers a day most days and made worse by erotic thoughts.

You don't need 3 pairs of knickers Luce, just one pair of incontinence pants

It can be a matter of 5 or 10 minutes or a lot longer.
As others have already posted, it all depends on the situation.
Each one is different.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce

Whooooosh! oh, be still my heart Luce
Lurker
0 likes
Well Cindy and Missy, with both on this page, I am soaking!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i very much doubt a woman can get wet as easily as a man gets hard. some of the men i know can get an erection if the wind blows in the right direction but "at least for me" it takes some form of physical contact for me to get wet. whether it's me touching myself or someone else touching me although, at times, i can close my eyes and imagine myself with someone and the floodgates open.
Lurker
0 likes
It really does depend on what time of the month a girl is at and hormones and your emotions play a very important role as well. I don't know but for me it varies, sometimes alls it takes is the sound of a voice, or it may take more where I have to end up exploring, or read a story here on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MsHorselover93
It really does depend on what time of the month a girl is at and hormones and your emotions play a very important role as well. I don't know but for me it varies, sometimes alls it takes is the sound of a voice, or it may take more where I have to end up exploring, or read a story here on Lush.

Exactly this! Depending on the time of month and hormone levels.... But yes, typical I do.