last reply
18 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

I think it must be great for lesbians getting that nice touch and in the right place. None of the fumbling about and sometimes to the point it hurts. I think a lot of women are turning towards being a lesbian after some bad relationships with men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a question or a statement?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Or perhaps a lot of women are 'turning towards lesbianism' because they like women.

Lesbianism isn't a cop out just because women had a bad run with men. This may be the case some of the time...but I hate when people jump to this conclusion.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
Maybe they just like conversations that aren't a want fest for the guy asking the question?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Holy crap, I'm so glad I signed up for this class. This guy is dead on about everything. I love his lectures!

Shhh! He's speaking again...

"I think it must be great for lesbians getting that nice touch and in the right place. None of the fumbling about and sometimes to the point it hurts. I think a lot of women are turning towards being a lesbian after some bad relationships with men."

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Holy crap, I'm so glad I signed up for this class. This guy is dead on about everything. I love his lectures! Shhh! He's speaking again...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

I think it must be great for lesbians getting that nice touch and in the right place. None of the fumbling about and sometimes to the point it hurts. I think a lot of women are turning towards being a lesbian after some bad relationships with men.

Thank you for the enlightenment. I didn't know why I like women. But then I am married to man. So Doc tell me Oh wise one because I am so certain you have the wrong answer. Go on. Analyze me Jung.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
Thank you for the enlightenment. I didn't know why I like women. But then I am married to man. So Doc tell me Oh wise one because I am so certain you have the wrong answer. Go on. Analyze me Jung.

"If you insist, I'll analyze you with this updated Rorschach inkblot test. What do these cum stains inspire you? Hmmm?"

SereneProdigy : "Pssst! Say a butterfly... say a fucking butterfly! Else he'll institutionalize you!"
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
It's just possible that many women are "becoming lesbians" so they can find a faster way to say no to a guy with less fear of being pestered.

I'd rather be a lesbian in some ways, if such a choice could ever be truly made so easily, but I've been hurt by women more than men emotionally as I was growing up, so by your reasoning, bignuts, perhaps that's why I'm straight?

Part of the appeal of being straight, for me, is that men have different Happy Bits than I do, and I always thought that some of the beauty of being in a relationship with somebody would be the fun of exploring what they do or don't like, whatever sex they are. So now I'm really confused.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Well I guess guys must be gay because other guys know just how to touch them and make them feel good.... because of course, women just fumble around and don't know what they are doing; sometimes to the point of making it hurt.

Oh, right, that sounds really stupid..... think about it. ;)

Good lovers are in both sexes and so are BAD ONES. Simply having the same "parts" does not mean you know what the OTHER person likes or does not like, or that you are even GOOD at providing it. Heck, not all women like the same things, or put their likes in the same order of importance and pleasure. Knowing your partner and having good communication is key, not what sex you are.
Lurker
0 likes
I also have to add that just because a person may know a woman who had a bad experience with a man and began to be with women sexually, it does not mean that is the norm or really the reason for the desire for another woman. Most people don't change their sexual preference because of a bad sexual experience or relationship, they simply move on to another person (who still fits their sexual preference). Also, as I stated, there are good and bad lovers (as well as kissers) in BOTH sexes. Simply going from a bad sexual partner who is the opposite sex to a partner of the same sex does not guarantee that you will end up with a "good lover" by default. And if a person keeps having bad partners (sexually or otherwise) there comes a point where they should really start looking at themselves and ask why they keep choosing the people they do. Sometimes the problem can not be fixed by simply moving, changing partners, etc. but really needs to be addressed by looking internally.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Being a lesbian is awesome. I highly recommend it to both men and women.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

"If you insist, I'll analyze you with this updated Rorschach inkblot test. What do these cum stains inspire you? Hmmm?"

SereneProdigy : "Pssst! Say a butterfly... say a fucking butterfly! Else he'll institutionalize you!"

I see Freud. I do look, the glasses and everything...Oh no butterflies. I see butterflies. Look a monarch.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Being a lesbian is awesome. I highly recommend it to both men and women.

you umm... you're... that is to say... men... you see, it's like this... oh, forget it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Or perhaps a lot of women are 'turning towards lesbianism' because they like women.

So True. Maybe this guy should try a woman sometime, LOL!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know what is even better than being a lesbian???
Yes I bet you guessed it, liking women and men. You can get familiar with all the bits and on those extra fun days enjoying lady bits and man bits at the same time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am BiSexual and married to a man.

I love woman and enjoy making love to them too.

But that does not mean I have any intent to give up men, especially my man.

I think a lot of girls think they will never have the problems with another woman, that they have had with men. That may be true.

But maybe they will have a different set of problems.