Yes (428 votes) 117%
No (103 votes) 28%
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
That cat looks pissed off! Poor thing.

I prefer neat and trim. Shaved itches like crazy a week in
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like a skinned rabbit. Is it real though? Why would anyone do that to a cat?
Matriarch
0 likes
maybe an operation? that's normally just a little patch though...

cruel cruel owner.
Lurker
0 likes
We have a long hair Siamese cat that had to be shaved. It had quit taking care of it's self and we didn't catch it due to a move at the time. The fur had balled up in a few places, and we couldn't brush it out. Took her to a vet who told us that our only choice was to shave her. Also had to give her some pills for a while...she hadn't been eating right we found out. NOT that we didn't give her good food, cause her momma looked great the whole time. It was kind of an eating disorder she had, or so the Vet said. Anyway, yes, she was shaved just like that kitty. Pretty miserable too. I kept telling her that if she didn't start to eat right and take care of herself when her fur grew back that we'd do it again if necessary. It seems she's taken it to heart cause she eats right now.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
We have a long hair Siamese cat that had to be shaved. It had quit taking care of it's self and we didn't catch it due to a move at the time. The fur had balled up in a few places, and we couldn't brush it out. Took her to a vet who told us that our only choice was to shave her. Also had to give her some pills for a while...she hadn't been eating right we found out. NOT that we didn't give her good food, cause her momma looked great the whole time. It was kind of an eating disorder she had, or so the Vet said. Anyway, yes, she was shaved just like that kitty. Pretty miserable too. I kept telling her that if she didn't start to eat right and take care of herself when her fur grew back that we'd do it again if necessary. It seems she's taken it to heart cause she eats right now.

I hadn't thought of the possibility they'd totally shave a cat like that for a legitimate vetinary reason LOL. Siamese are the short haired ones that growl a lot no?
Lurker
0 likes
I hadn't thought of the possibility they'd totally shave a cat like that for a legitimate vetinary reason LOL. Siamese are the short haired ones that growl a lot no?

Siamese are those Blonde looking cats that have blue eyes. Ours is a 'tipped' or one with dark brown ears, paws and tail tip. They mewl a lot, and some are louder than hell. Luckily, ours is a bit softer in sounds. They can be long haired, short haired, and medium haired too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is waxed....completely.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh wow...waxed? Completely? *sigh*
Lurker
0 likes
oh yes shaved or waxed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You left off the third option of being neatly trimmed.

As a result, I had to check shaved. While there is nothing like a fully shaved and smooth girl, one that is nicely trimmed with short hair is acceptable to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Xara
Mine is waxed....completely.

mine ... sugar'd ... similar to waxing ....

smooth and bare

I dislike the itch of being shaved ..... grrrr

Van
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I much prefer my lady to be shaven or waxed.
Lurker
0 likes
love when she shaves or waxes.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
at first I didn't, but due to a shaving snafu I had to take everything off and I love the way it feels and some certain people love the way it looks so.... yeah I like it now.
Lurker
1 like
My ex girlfriend had a hairy pussy I hated it...
Lurker
0 likes
I am shaved and waxed, like someothers. At times I have been trimmed with a very small landing strip, but I really like the feel of being bald.

I thought of having my pussy hair Lasered and then it would more or less permanent. But what if hair comes back in style and I am the odd girl out?

Lush Sisters have any of you tried Laser treatment and what is you opinion ?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm available for any hair removal procedure. Special discounts for return customers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually shaved a cat just like that picture once! I used to be a dog groomer when I was a teenager and a friends cat somehow got into the space between their attic and drop ceiling and did not come out for a week. When it did it's fur was matted with all kinds of crud and I had to shave her down it wasn't a pretty procedure or sight after but kitty was all cleaned up and really pissed off! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Like iceman said above, "neatly trimmed". Pussy hair is far too much a visual turn on for me to be removed altogether. God gave me fingers to hold pussy hair out of the way.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved, please. WHR43, why do you care what the current style is? What do you like? Go and do it.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
MMMMmmmm Hairy pussy I love it
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Shaved or trimmed.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
I love shaved, as when its growing back a little the extra stimulation if I'm on top - wow its a turn on for me!
Lurker
0 likes
YES! Waxed preferably.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved or that little strip of stubble.. nothing worse than going down on an ushaven pussy and have pubes up your nose , or having them get stuck in the back of your throat after .
Lurker
1 like
I enjoy some hair down there. Trimmed around the pussy lips is the best way to go.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shaved is good. Preferably a landing strip or something close, not completely gone.
Yes, it's a visual thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is shaved but only because I find it easier to maintain. Just a quick shave in the shower and its nice and smooth. But I prefer a landing strip on women, just looks so SEXY and feminine. But as long as it is all shaved down around the lips.

As for the real Pussy.......Cat, that is cruel. I have 4 real pussies and they all have beautiful long hair.