to lick my cum

last reply
10 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
i have motivating myself to lick off my own cum,but as soon as i jerk off,i am not able to, can someone plz tell me how can i do it.the reason behind it is i am repused somehow by it,plz help me out
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simarkanpur
i have motivating myself to lick off my own cum,but as soon as i jerk off,i am not able to, can someone plz tell me how can i do it.the reason behind it is i am repused somehow by it,plz help me out

Try swallowing another guy's cum, it worked for me.
Lurker
0 likes
l so enjoy sucking off a guy and swallowing so why not my own...it might be the only cum l get today VJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vickiejoe
l so enjoy sucking off a guy and swallowing so why not my own...it might be the only cum l get today VJ

Exactly why go without when there's a handy source that doesn't run out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try licking out of a woman, or maybe jack off on your favorite food and eat it that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
Try licking out of a woman, or maybe jack off on your favorite food and eat it that way.

Like fries with mayo. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can lick another guys cum of my wife and I can lick a mixture of mine and his but the thought of just mine turns me off.
0 likes
I lick it off my hand after jerking off sometimes or scoop some on to a finger to lick off. I like DPW's suggestion of another guy's cum, though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd assume once you blow your load and your sex drive stops overriding your brain you realize there is no longer a reason to be playing with your dick period so why would you 'lick' your cum on top of that? ;p
Lurker
0 likes
Love to devour the precum that oozes when I fuck my dildo...literally the hottest thing to have my lips covered in moist gloss, hands running over my tits, sticky everywhere...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always like swallowing my cum after jacking off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
enough alcohol and jo into hand,then taste.Actually its not bad and once you get pasts the taboo part its easy.Hell its fun and the look on her face first time you eat her cum filled pussy,makes it all worth it.

I always JO o hand and l;ick it clean.Especailly like big loads I have after starting new supplements.