0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anyone try this
ADD ME IN YAHOO INOCENT_JHEN
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's best to do in the shower, so I've heard.

But it's not my cup of tea. Although it's quite helpful during this time for a multitude of reasons, I just prefer to be left alone for those few days.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Shower is good, I really enjoy having sex on my period, little slower getting started, but so worth it in the end
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it a few times with Steve, but I'm too with other guys so far. He laid down some towels and said he couldn't wait and didn't just want a BJ. Actually once I relaxed the orgasms were fucking HUGE. You need to be comfortable with the guy, but in the end it's amazing. IDK.....it just makes you very responsive, plus I guess it's sorta "taboo".....IDK.....anyways....try it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
entering me during my cycle seems to excite my husband and many of the men with whom he shares me. The shower is great. occasionally just putting a towel on the bed suffices. But I do accept my lovers
even when I am menstruating.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes smile During shower...less messy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes the shower is less messy as mentioned before, I also found that it helps to alleviate some of the cramping that accompanies my periods.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have sex nearly every time I'm on my period with my boyfriend. I always get crazy horny and if you do it right after you get out of the shower you don't bleed. The first time I did it I sort of gross but my boyfriend LOVES it and now I just cant help myself;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you can talk your partner into it, it's great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've thought about it as I'm usually SUPER horny when I'm on my period but I'm not sure if I'd have the balls to do it.... the shower idea might help though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I earned my 'Red Wings' nearly 40 years ago.
Lurker
0 likes
Fortunately, I am so wicked horny the few days before I tend to wear out my partner........and the batteries in my vibrator. ;) The shower is smart idea!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
I have had sex and masturbated on my period.....the orgasms are mind blowing and relieves my Vicodin needing cramps. I have never had sex on my period in the shower only on a towel...but i was also very fearful of what would happen if I had a hard contraction cramp and collapsed I would probably be hurt, then need more Vicodin.....
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to be most horny then but my period is too uncomfy..
Lurker
0 likes
I also earned my 'Red Wings'at age 16. I Have never told a woman no if she wants sex during her period.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a period sex person. I've done it before but I way prefer to shut down the factory for a few days and be left in peace with pain killers
Lurker
0 likes
I have, I like it... I think if you can forget about the mess, it is way more sensual than regular sex. I find that I am more aroused and much more sensitive. A big YES for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by racking
I'm not a period sex person. I've done it before but I way prefer to shut down the factory for a few days and be left in peace with pain killers

Same here. shut up shop and relax with a hot water bottle and a glass of wine.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My master has really bad cramps and says it helps with them. I just like it.
Lurker
0 likes
This is a yes for me. I love it, especially if he loves it too. Nothing like seeing a guy go wild for you even when you feel at your worst
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm very horny on my period, but husband would rather not.

So I get 7 days off.

But that does not stop me from masturbating in the shower with waterproof vibrators.

LOL...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nooohooo no thank you. The train takes a detour to handsville those days.