would you sell your virginity?

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
just came across this article ( DM .co.uk /news/article-2222458/Catarina-Migliorini-Brazilian-student-20-set-sell-virginity-780k-online.html) and wanted more opinions on this then the comments section on the site.

- so would you sell it? If so what do you think would be your minimum? (she got offered £485'000)

- i also remember reading a thread about accepting money for sex and a lot of you said no but after reading the article it made me wonder what the minimum price would be for a yes?
Lurker
0 likes
I would never sell my virginity, no matter how much I was offered
Lurker
0 likes
being that my virginity has been history for quite some time now it would be kind of hard to sell it. now if i could go back to when i was a virgin and knew what i know now i would give it some serious thought. the thing is, i can't go back so it is a question i would never be able to answer with certainty.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
being that my virginity has been history for quite some time now it would be kind of hard to sell it. now if i could go back to when i was a virgin and knew what i know now i would give it some serious thought. the thing is, i can't go back so it is a question i would never be able to answer with certainty.

well stated. At the time when I was a virgin, I would have absolutely said no. Now that I am not, the reality is that my first time was pretty bad, and the cash could have made life a lot easier. So in retrospect, I'd tell my younger self hold out for a good price, but go have fun!
0 likes
If I find it again, I will. I'm not using it anymore.
Story Verifier
0 likes
If I could get away with it, yes.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Classified
0 likes
Ready for offers!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sold mine.
To a Roman Centurian that invaded with Julius Ceasar, I got 5 dinari.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't sell what I don't have!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too late!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
It has been many years since I was a virgin.

I would never sell it.

In fact, I think I would have really thought about it more and saved it for somebody more worthwhile.
Lurker
0 likes
It was never of any great importance to me at the time - and I couldn't wait to have my first sex anyhow. Doubt I'd have sold it to the highest bidder though ... I wanted it to be a special time for me - and it was.

So maybe it did have some importance after all.

( I used to be indecisive - but now I'm not so sure)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I'm not that desperate to lose it or that desperate for money.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fall
I would never sell my virginity, no matter how much I was offered
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is basically the same question as "would you ever take money for sex", a girl's virginity is just a characteristic of the same argument.

This being the case well it would depend on circumstances at the moment but almost certainly no.

What though if you were with an older guy, or a rich guy, who plied you with presents and stuff trying to get to pop your cherry for the first time? I guess it comes down to a discussion on what is prostitution and what isn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think i would, if they are willing to pay thousands for it then they must plan to have lots of fun. Plus id have many occasions to be with someone i chose so why not
Lurker
0 likes
Ya mines long gone but I woulda sold it for like a million if I coulda
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bit late now - but I would never have contemplated selling it.
I was VERY young and have never regretted one second of what I did,
It was avery memorable day in my life.
IF I were to sell it I would want it on DVD so I could sell that as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm still a virgin. o.o
I don't know...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure what is more disturbing; the woman offering up her virginity for cold hard cash or the men who are bidding on it. What has this world come to?