is a woman interested in an affair?

last reply
21 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, what signs do you give that you are interested in having an affair? Some flirting or touching is pretty obvious, but what subtle signs do you give?
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I know it's 'Ask the Ladies', but I had to put in my half-copper

Flirting and touching are not always signs. A pair of lady-friends of mine hug, kiss, cuddle and flirt with all the men of our close circle - and neither are interested sexually in ANY man.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Most likely, she'll let you know. Maybe not right away. But ask her out for a drink or something. If she's not interested, she'll say no.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
me If I WANT a man

I tell him

simple as that

but then again I am 47

and I have the confidence and sex appeal to do it smile
Lurker
0 likes
Not female, but my experience of those "interested" is that if they are wanting something like that, they KNOW if you're interested and they see no need to be backwards about letting you know that they are as well.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my experience, many are. Is this an issue?
Ambrose
Lurker
0 likes
I would say yes!...the reasons may vary quite a bit as to why though
Lurker
0 likes
I would make it very obvious if that is what I was looking for, as I, like thesexynun now have the confidence and sex appeal ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gdtm07
Ladies, what signs do you give that you are interested in having an affair? Some flirting or touching is pretty obvious, but what subtle signs do you give?

Usually I walk up to him, reach my hand into his pants and give his balls a gentle squeeze. I think he gets the message! HAHA

Normally I don't go out looking to have an affair. But times I have hooked up with a man or woman it just happens. It can be flirting that brings us together or maybe starts off as a friendly chat. But to be honest, most times where it has happened they made the initial moves.

And like some of the other ladies have said, I have enough confidence in myself and feel I can be very sexy and appealing when I want to be that it really isn't a problem to find someone if I was looking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Anastasia111
I would make it very obvious if that is what I was looking for, as I, like thesexynun now have the confidence and sex appeal ;)

Deservedly so.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Anastasia111

Likewise.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by gdtm07

If a woman makes the decision to actually have an affair, it's extremely unlikely that she'd then be subtle with the object of her desire - what would be the point?

I might be reading too much into your words but it is not safe to assume that a married woman who is 'touchy and flirty' is in any way interested in having an affair. Only if she grips your cock through your trousers would it be safe to call it 'pretty obvious'. Anything short of that is almost certainly entirely innocent.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by gdtm07

Let me assure you ... a woman that touches your elbow while talking to you or "seems" flirty with you .... is NOT giving you the "come fuck me cuz I want you" signals .... Women are much more straight forward than hoping like hell, that a guy can read between the lines.

Believe us .... a woman will let you know she wants to fuck you ... if she does. Otherwise, chalk it up to a very nice lady.

Lurker
0 likes
i was really into this guy and he didn't get any of signals till someone told him and he he still didn't believe it. A woman would be very very interested in talking to the guy for sure if she is interested in him. So, at a party for example, where there are all strangers and among all of them a woman becomes very interested in talking to you - that's for sure a sign that she is interested in you, even if there is no touching involved. Frankly each situation is as different as the individuals. But showing interest talking is one big one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

Let me assure you ... a woman that touches your elbow while talking to you or "seems" flirty with you .... is NOT giving you the "come fuck me cuz I want you" signals .... Women are much more straight forward than hoping like hell, that a guy can read between the lines.

Believe us .... a woman will let you know she wants to fuck you ... if she does. Otherwise, chalk it up to a very nice lady.

I have to agree with this. I have had a few affairs, when starting them I have made it very obvious to the guy or girl involved. Usually I ask them to accompany me somewhere where we can be alone and then just make things obvious. I try not to just stick a hand down anyone's trousers but I create situations which anyone knows how to interpret.

If you don't get the signals you are dumb or there are no signals. If you have to ask yourself if what you are seeing are signals then they aren't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For me, I usually just let things develop and if it gets to that moment when you're looking into his eyes and there is a magic force pulling you closer and closer and all of a sudden there is just an incredible kiss ...... yes, I'm interested in an affair (as long as he's not married).

One time, when I was younger and working as a lifeguard, it was just after our first lifeguard drill in June. I was just out of high school. I wanted to make sure I had "a boyfriend" for the summer - I just couldn't think of being in a rooming house with other girls for the summer trolling for guys. So, in my wet (and slinky tight) bathing suit, I went over and sat down next to a guy I'd known for a while and liked - and asked "Would you like to have an affair with me for the summer?".

I was a great summer! And - even having an affair - I still went trolling with some new friends and made some nice catches!

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

I've really moved so far beyond subtle that I probably shouldn't even be commenting on what signs i give. These days, if I'm interested, I'll tell them outright, "I'm in a relationship but I want you. How about we have some fun?" Seems to work well for me.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It’s not quite a thing of the past but at this time any affair I desire would include my partner. It therefore would be a foursome with another couple. The suggestion is not something you come straight out with, it takes a little bit of teasing , before you can determine if the other couple are interested. The discussions are always interesting and usually develop after the other couple realise we are only FWB and not partners in a permanent sense. The bait is set and depending on how hard they bite determines if the discussion is worth continuing.We have managed two successful partnerships in the past couple of years. Both were enjoyable and only lasted for the weekend.

0 likes

Not interested in any type of affair.

I don't do soap operas.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I haven’t a clue. Let’s just fool around and decide if it has any mystical meaning afterwards. For crying out loud who comes up with this stuff?