Hardened Nipples in winter morning

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hardened Nipples in winter morning ,do you feel great about it , is it a turn on for you or embarrassment?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Embarrassed??? Never! My nipples show through all my tops even when they're not hard from being cold and usually end up being the topic of conversation at some point regardless of the company I'm keeping. It is what it is but I'm definitely never embarrassed by it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this thread needs pics.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love hard perky nipples.... it makes me feel better then them not being hard..LOL
Souris
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both of mine are pierced, so they are erect all the time.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Embarrassed??? Never! My nipples show through all my tops even when they're not hard from being cold and usually end up being the topic of conversation at some point regardless of the company I'm keeping. It is what it is but I'm definitely never embarrassed by it.

Mmmmmm can i please be included in the next discussion........love em
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's just what happens, but I like the feeling, so that's cool. But when I'm outside they're usually hidden under several layers of clothing lol

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

To be so aware and confident with a great figure. Hot!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am I embarrassed that my nipples get hard? No.

Nobody else can ever see them because I'll be wearing a bra, tank top, sweater and coat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ruch1
Hardened Nipples in winter morning ,do you feel great about it , is it a turn on for you or embarrassment?

Neither really. Sometimes it just happens. But it happens in summer too! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm
Am I embarrassed that my nipples get hard? No.

Nobody else can ever see them because I'll be wearing a bra, tank top, sweater and coat.

Not too sure about the tank top but the same goes here.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy them... I enjoy the fact that my hardened nipples poke through my bra AND shirt and I get stares from both men and women of all ages at the store. Sometimes I'll try to "inconspicuously" rub them warm when I'm in an aisle with someone, then pretend to be embarrassed when they catch me (knowing the whole time that they were there). I've even gone braless with a tank top into the local superstore a couple weeks ago when it was like twelve degrees outside JUST so I could enjoy the visual caresses of those who saw them.
Lurker
0 likes
I love having hard nipples, whether it's from the cold or… Waking up with them is nice and having hard nipples in public is always fun, like a few people have said, it's great to rub your nipples and get attention from a few witnesses...