will you write my story?

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So ive always wanted to express some of my true life happening in story-form, but im a horrible writer. im just wondering if people do write and publish other peoples experiances. they would be lesbian stories but i just cant write the filler to make people feel like they are a part of the story. if you interested just message me
Mazztastic
0 likes
I've helped a few people with their stories and poems in the past - that can be from proofreading, to actual writing and ideas...

I'd offer to help you but I'm afraid that I just don't have the time right now...

There are plenty of excellent writers here and I'm sure that someone will work with you to get your ideas out there!!

Good luck!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well thanks for responding though, im sure someone will be intrigued
Head Nurse
0 likes
I, for one always encourage people to try to write. No one else will be as vested in your stories. This is a site full of amateurs.

No one starts out writing prize winners. "Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I, for one always encourage people to try to write. No one else will be as vested in your stories. This is a site full of amateurs.

No one starts out writing prize winners. "Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."

What she said.
Lurker
0 likes
I thought the same thing you do, that i'm horrible.

Then I tried it & people love it. Now I don't know what I would do without writing. It calms me down & relaxes me.

Moral: give it a shot, you may be surprised. smile
Lurker
0 likes
What all of the above said. Just have someone proof it for you.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm only good at writing my own ideas, but I can proofread it as well, even point out how to make the paragraphs more fluid.