My dirty slut fantasy, is it ok?

last reply
34 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a fantasy where I am dressed in a very short skirt with no panties and and a torn shirt with no bra. I am taken barhopping by a guy who treats me like a slut and shows everybody my pussy and boobs!! He makes me sit on a stool with my legs open so everybody can see me and I really get upset about it and when I don't do what I am told to do he makes me bend over the stool and lifts my skirt up and smacks my bare bottom hard so everyone can see. If I cry he does it more and I must be very quiet and let him do it. He also makes me drink a lot of tequila and I get very drunk, he then gets lots of guys and girls to come and kiss and touch me all over. I feel very scared but I am also getting turned on!! He then calls me a dirty slut for getting turned on and says that I am not allowed to get turned on till he tells me I can. They more they do it the more my pussy starts to get wet and he makes me wipe all my pussy juice from my pussy and eat it but my pussy keeps getting wetter and wetter and I cannot control it I keep touching it and everybody else does too and I want so much to cum but he says I am not allowed to and he will beat me if I do. He then tells everyone to go and he takes me back to my room and I am begging him to fuck me all the way home. When we get to my room he makes me suck his cock really deep and he will not fuck me or let me play with my pussy. I am so horny now and cannot stand it anymore so I push him on to the bed and jump on his cock and I fuck him hard and cum so quickly and so much because I am a dirty little slut. I am then so tired I fall asleep straight away and when I wake in the morning and it is just a dream or was it?
Love Dayana xoxo
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasy is always with a friend's mom. Always. OR someone around my age dressed up in a naughty/sexy hero costume. Mmmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I usually have the fantasy of a one hot couple seducing me unexpectedly. One couple mostly, older than me, my parents age, super sexy of course. But I wouldn't mind a go at the slut or the costumed heroine.
0 likes
I love a good fantasy...

this one is good!

have you written it for here??

I think it will make a wonderful story!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I love a good fantasy...

this one is good!

exactly what I thought as I was reading the OP.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank YOU! (wiping off the keyboard!) Damned keys stuck three times trying to type that!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I love a good fantasy...

this one is good!

OMG WTF! THIS IS JIMHERE IN DRAG!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dayanasosa
I have a fantasy where I am dressed in a very short skirt with no panties and and a torn shirt with no bra. I am taken barhopping by a guy who treats me like a slut and shows everybody my pussy and boobs!! He makes me sit on a stool with my legs open so everybody can see me and I really get upset about it and when I don't do what I am told to do he makes me bend over the stool and lifts my skirt up and smacks my bare bottom hard so everyone can see. If I cry he does it more and I must be very quiet and let him do it. He also makes me drink a lot of tequila and I get very drunk, he then gets lots of guys and girls to come and kiss and touch me all over. I feel very scared but I am also getting turned on!! He then calls me a dirty slut for getting turned on and says that I am not allowed to get turned on till he tells me I can. They more they do it the more my pussy starts to get wet and he makes me wipe all my pussy juice from my pussy and eat it but my pussy keeps getting wetter and wetter and I cannot control it I keep touching it and everybody else does too and I want so much to cum but he says I am not allowed to and he will beat me if I do. He then tells everyone to go and he takes me back to my room and I am begging him to fuck me all the way home. When we get to my room he makes me suck his cock really deep and he will not fuck me or let me play with my pussy. I am so horny now and cannot stand it anymore so I push him on to the bed and jump on his cock and I fuck him hard and cum so quickly and so much because I am a dirty little slut. I am then so tired I fall asleep straight away and when I wake in the morning and it is just a dream or was it?
Love Dayana xoxo

Nice try Jim! Rumbled!
Post a story, we're all looking forward to it!
0 likes
Omg dpw!! U are so smart!! I adore you ...and I didnt even catch this...holmes the mystery is solved!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
Omg dpw!! U are so smart!! I adore you ...and I didnt even catch this...holmes the mystery is solved!

Elementary!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

Elementary!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Nice try Jim! Rumbled!
Post a story, we're all looking forward to it!

Could be but it was STILL hot! Damned good writing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

Could be but it was STILL hot! Damned good writing!

I agree but post a story, it gets around the verifiers and the story mods. It's not what the forum is for.
0 likes
Well, any fantasy is fine, it's when you act on them, then it may not be fine.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dayanasosa
Love Dayana xoxo

I like it. Good for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dayanasosa

Thank you heart

Your welcome. I loved it.
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds damned good to me! If you ever want to make it reality, I can help out smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't wait to see this one in story form!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by heat23
My fantasy is always with a friend's mom. Always. OR someone around my age dressed up in a naughty/sexy hero costume. Mmmmmmmmm

Like this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dayanasosa
Love Dayana xoxo

I dunno. Sure you couldn't do better than this? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope my comment didn't put this thread to bed...I was joking!
Lurker
0 likes
Don't know (or care) who wrote the first post! It made me very hard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is amazing exactly wut I want omg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dayanasosa
Love Dayana xoxo

I have seen several video clips of this situation. The best part is seeing the reaction of the bystanders and how some participate.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont even know what my fantasy would be lol, iv only been crazy within a relationship
Lurker
0 likes
Not only is it ok, but it's also a great idea. Especially if I'm one of the guys getting a rub of your sopping wet pussy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Fuckbuddy69
It sounds damned good to me! If you ever want to make it reality, I can help out smile
can you plz
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a really hot one, dayanasosa.
Mine always involve someone that I know (especially if she's the prim and proper type), or someone that has teased me.