Login

Would you have sex in public?

last reply
178 replies
16.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Only if it was the right place, and right time too. Enough risk for the thrill, but not too much risk. You know what I mean?
0 likes
Define "public". If we are talking about getting it on in a place where discovery risk was very high (restaurant bathroom, back booth of a club, in a parked car in a busy parking lot), then not likely. If we are talking a lower risk area like a meadow in a park that's well off the beaten path, then I might chance it.
Lurker
0 likes
Done it plenty times. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. But never did it where children would see. Only in adult situations.
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Define "public". If we are talking about getting it on in a place where discovery risk was very high (restaurant bathroom, back booth of a club, in a parked car in a busy parking lot), then not likely. If we are talking a lower risk area like a meadow in a park that's well off the beaten path, then I might chance it.

Just in any public place. Bathroom, out in the open, whatever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few times:

backseat of car at a drive-in theater --- multiple times
abandoned parking lot -- even in the daytime hours
in a bathroom at my office building
in the bathroom at a bar
in the store room at a bar
in the bathroom at a restaurant
in the shower stall at a campground
in the woods behind a waterfall
beside an isolated lake
in the lake
in a tent in the campground

I think that is all of them. I too have never done it in a place that I saw children near or anything. I have always tried to be careful of things like that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes have done it many times. Is really a turn on for both my wife and I when the perfect situation presents itself.
Have done it in the car at a freeway rest stop, driving in the car many times. Done it in a theater with her sitting on my lap and my cock inside her as well as her masturbating to orgasm, and her sucking my cock. Had sex on a beach in Hawaii. My wife has also worn a clitoral stimulator out to dinner and had an orgasm at the table with people sitting just a few feet away. We also take every opportunity when we stay in hotels out of town to have sex with the curtains wide open in our hotel room always wondering if someone might be watching..
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it a bunch of times before and I'd do it again. I love the risk of getting caught. I'm a thrill seeker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would and I have. A previous girlfriend and I got each other worked up so much over IM that I went over to her office on my lunch break, picked her up, snuck into a gated apartment complex next to her office, parked on the top floor of the parking garage and fucked there in the car. Didn't see anyone but there were taller office buildings around the apartments. We also had sex in her office at night. The lights were off but she had a second floor office with floor to ceiling windows that overlooked a major street.

Have had sex many times while camping.

Had sex with an ex in front of floor to ceiling windows in a hotel room looking out over the city below.

Not really an exhibitionist or looking to get caught but I do enjoy the excitement of having sex in places where you shouldn't or people generally do not.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I always wanted to try that. It sounds like a blast.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Let me count the ways.

In a parked car on a residential street, in the front seat with her sitting on my lap. I don't think anyone saw.

At sunset on a bench in a park with no one around. I opened my zipper and she sat on my lap (wearing a skirt) with her back to me and rode me.

On a sunny flat rock at a local nudist spot on a Sunday morning. We thought no one was around, but after we were done we noticed a guy peeking from behind a bush. I guess he had a free show!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
Done it plenty times. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. But never did it where children would see. Only in adult situations.

Yes I'm the same, although I wouldn't class myself as an exhibitionist. I don't want people to watch, I just don't care if they do.
I've probably had more sex in public than in private!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it outside, the thrill....
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not against it - just need the right partner and situation.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For sure. But not where there were any kids around.

Or kindly old grannies.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and have done. Not as an exhibition, but where there is a risk of being noticed, gives a real buzz. The classic is in a pub or club where she sit son my lap. Little do the rest of them know that my cock is inside her warm body, until she starts to moan...hehe
Candyman
0 likes
Yes, I have. Sometimes the chance of getting caught is more than just a little thrilling. It can lead to some really great sex.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
have done it in public before ..and would again .. in the right situation ... not going to jail for making people lose their lunch hahah
Lurker
0 likes
I have not sure I would do it again now that I am older
Classified
0 likes
Quote by clittouch
I love it outside, the thrill....

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and would do it again if the opportunity arises. 30 yr anniversary coming up maybe in Vegas in April!!
be kind to those around you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup. I have and id do it again. Something about risky sex that makes it hotter
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hell yeah and have. Living on a college campus some of the best places for sex are actually technically public places on campus.

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a couple times - the best against a baseball outfield fence at four in the morning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by titaniumcufflinks
a couple times - the best against a baseball outfield fence at four in the morning

Now that what I call going deep on 1 strike and 2 balls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Took the girlfriend to a strip club once. She got so worked up by a lap dance that when we got to the parking lot she bent over a car in a dark corner and I did her doggy while we watched some of the girls outside smoking. Top ten sex for sure.
Gnothi Seauton
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely had sex in public many times and many places....I still do and sometimes people watch ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yup i like it most and turns me on more just thinking of it....doggy style fucking mmmmm mmmmm yummy...