Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Craigslist Hook-Up..would you, have you?

last reply
29 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What was your best Craigslist hook up?
Lurker
0 likes
3-way MMM; all military guys, first and only 3-way so far and it was hot!!!
Lurker
0 likes
First time was a blowjob from a girl at a local gloryhole, but best was a hookup that turned into fwb for about a 9 months.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
got a fuck buddy on it, had some good blow-jobs, also gave some.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pat278
3-way MMM; all military guys, first and only 3-way so far and it was hot!!!

You have no idea how jealous I am!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
As best as I can recall her ad from March 2004...

Unhappily married MILF, 36 years old, 5'5" 130, curvy, white collar administrative professional, seeking lunch fling with an attentive and passionate 30 to 45 year old well groomed male, HWP. I can come to you, must have a private house or room. Thursdays or Fridays only. Condom is essential not an option. Possible FWB if we click. Please attach a recent photo or three.

By happenstance, I had that Thursday afternoon and the next day off that week, so I answered her ad and mentioned the general area of town where I resided and I attached a pair of G rated photographs along with my phone number in case she wanted to text or call. It was mid afternoon and I wasn't really expecting a reply, as this was the first time I'd tried to use Craigs List.

She replied about an hour later with a head shot photograph and appeared to be initially attractive to my eyes. She wanted to know where I resided in Leawood and said she would like to meet me the following day around 12:30 pm. She worked in the area and would only call or text if she couldn't find my residence address, that is - if I was agreeable to her proposition and photograph.

I replied back that I was and I was and I'd look forward to meeting her in my driveway on Friday...I gave her my address with my reply. Three emails were the extent of our first contact. I thought that a young married mother probably couldn't get away for a phone call, chat session or extended email trading that evening and thought no more of her til the next morning.

She texted me, when she was about three blocks from my house the next afternoon to let me know she was 'closing in' and I walked out my front door and stood in my front yard just off my front porch steps.

I'd just swept through the house to make sure it hadn't morphed into a pig-stye bachelor pad in the previous five hours and my pulse was excited from both the possibility of meeting a daring and attractive woman for a few hours of carnality - as well as from dashing room to room to room. I was breaking a bit of a sweat already!

She pulled her BMW into my driveway and just off the curb. I watched her slowly pull in and park, then swivel in her seat and step out of her convertible. She was smiling behind sunglasses and taking her time, as if she was uncertain or possibly attempting to build some additional excitement.

She was maybe 5'2" wearing sandals and closer to 160#s. Possibly 5'5" in heels. The photo she had sent me was either her from several years and pounds earlier or someone else totally. She was brazen, that much else, I was certain of. Her smock and white pants informed me that she worked in healthcare at a minimum. Maybe she owned the nursing home?

I threw on an anxious facial expression complete with furrowed eyebrows and pursed lip grin and I briskly walked to meet her just in front of her car in my driveway...and I only said... "I'm very sorry, but I'm expecting my wife at any moment - she had to retrieve our ill child from school today..You should either leave or pretend you're asking me for directions."

Her remark as she hurriedly climbed back into her car was, "Fuck, I knew I should've called first!" Her voice was husky and I didn't find that too attractive either.

She was looking around for a car to pull up at any second as she gunned her engine and got the hell out of Dodge. She scraped the undercarriage of her car backing out to the street, and I think she even burnt some rubber off her tires, accelerating away from my place. I hadn't even learned her name!

I never tried CL again...except to shop for sundry items and laugh at the personal ads.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
nope I haven't done that before
Story Verifier
0 likes
No I haven't. I might consider it though.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
got a blowjob, threesome, and regular fuck buddy from there. it takes time to find someone decent but you do find some great women on there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have never done that. are those ads even real??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Had some amazing experiences. Not sure I would do it again though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
As best as I can recall her ad from March 2004...

Unhappily married MILF, 36 years old, 5'5" 130, curvy, white collar administrative professional, seeking lunch fling with an attentive and passionate 30 to 45 year old well groomed male, HWP. I can come to you, must have a private house or room. Thursdays or Fridays only. Condom is essential not an option. Possible FWB if we click. Please attach a recent photo or three.

By happenstance, I had that Thursday afternoon and the next day off that week, so I answered her ad and mentioned the general area of town where I resided and I attached a pair of G rated photographs along with my phone number in case she wanted to text or call. It was mid afternoon and I wasn't really expecting a reply, as this was the first time I'd tried to use Craigs List.

She replied about an hour later with a head shot photograph and appeared to be initially attractive to my eyes. She wanted to know where I resided in Leawood and said she would like to meet me the following day around 12:30 pm. She worked in the area and would only call or text if she couldn't find my residence address, that is - if I was agreeable to her proposition and photograph.

I replied back that I was and I was and I'd look forward to meeting her in my driveway on Friday...I gave her my address with my reply. Three emails were the extent of our first contact. I thought that a young married mother probably couldn't get away for a phone call, chat session or extended email trading that evening and thought no more of her til the next morning.

She texted me, when she was about three blocks from my house the next afternoon to let me know she was 'closing in' and I walked out my front door and stood in my front yard just off my front porch steps.

I'd just swept through the house to make sure it hadn't morphed into a pig-stye bachelor pad in the previous five hours and my pulse was excited from both the possibility of meeting a daring and attractive woman for a few hours of carnality - as well as from dashing room to room to room. I was breaking a bit of a sweat already!

She pulled her BMW into my driveway and just off the curb. I watched her slowly pull in and park, then swivel in her seat and step out of her convertible. She was smiling behind sunglasses and taking her time, as if she was uncertain or possibly attempting to build some additional excitement.

She was maybe 5'2" wearing sandals and closer to 160#s. Possibly 5'5" in heels. The photo she had sent me was either her from several years and pounds earlier or someone else totally. She was brazen, that much else, I was certain of. Her smock and white pants informed me that she worked in healthcare at a minimum. Maybe she owned the nursing home?

I threw on an anxious facial expression complete with furrowed eyebrows and pursed lip grin and I briskly walked to meet her just in front of her car in my driveway...and I only said... "I'm very sorry, but I'm expecting my wife at any moment - she had to retrieve our ill child from school today..You should either leave or pretend you're asking me for directions."

Her remark as she hurriedly climbed back into her car was, "Fuck, I knew I should've called first!" Her voice was husky and I didn't find that too attractive either.

She was looking around for a car to pull up at any second as she gunned her engine and got the hell out of Dodge. She scraped the undercarriage of her car backing out to the street, and I think she even burnt some rubber off her tires, accelerating away from my place. I hadn't even learned her name!

I never tried CL again...except to shop for sundry items and laugh at the personal ads.

That is unfortunately typical of CL and it's going downhill fast.

Advertise some old household items on CL and think of all the calls that you have to weed through. Now guess what? Most of the people looking for hookups are every more sketchy.

Best thing to do, is meet in a neutral public place 1st. Safer for women especially.

And if you are a guy looking on CL for a female FWB, forget it. Normal hot women do not advertise there. AND if they did once, by the time they got hit up on by the 4th or 5th creep, they stopped.
Buy a lottery ticket instead = better odds LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the crazy stories I hear about CL, I would never date or even advertise my appliances on there. I always feel like I would be setting myself up to get jacked or worse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
What was your best Craigslist hook up?
...years ago the guys on the m/m section were legit...had 20 or so one night stands...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Being the Cocksucker that I am and where I live, Craigslist provides me Dicks that I can Suck Off:O
Lurker
0 likes
No I have not shopped for pussy or a cock on craigslist... I do know a married guy who tried to find a girl he had sex with and didn't get her name or number. Stupid enough to put his picture in the ad. A friend of his wife asked her if he was her hubby... they are in a messy divorce now... LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Tried it once or twice. Had one hook up. It was a married couple who was looking for a guy for the wife. Good times !
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it... I post semi-infrequently (usually the same very specific ad seeking the same very specific things), and then sometimes I respond to mw4m or w4m ads if they seem legit. That said, I've only actually met up with one girl via Craigslist (no couples, yet?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heard too many bad stories about CL. I have never even been on there.
Lurker
0 likes
I have hooked with guys twice via Craigslist. Both lots of fun, tho one time events. I would do it again.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a few good hook ups in the past twenty years or so. It really depends on the first few emails to see if both people are serious. You get the hang of it after awhile, weeding through the flakes and chickens. I scored the best sexual experience of my life last night so I'm sharing my story with anyone who wants to listen. I've put the details in the "groups" section for BBC Lovers. I'm still fantasizing about it and can't wait to meet this guy again. A regular would be a lot more convenient than looking on CL every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spent a lot of time over a twelve month period working Craigs List. Lts & Lots of flakes, scammers, & prostitutes. for the most part I was better off using swinger web sites. Those have been great for meeting couples for a threesome or group, or a single male. there are still flakes using those sites, but not as high a portion as CL. The exception is single women. Those on the swinger sites are not interested in me. On CL I have met a couple interesting women, after siffiting through thousands of fakes & flakes. One lady has fetishes for both bi males, and using strapons. The other was looking for a stud for a regular quick fuck between leaving work and arriving home. Also chatted with a number or female and male prostitutes on CL, but only followed up with one special case of those.
Lurker
0 likes
No I wouldn't, a lot of bad things have happened to people hooking up on craigslist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, twice. Straight sex with a married woman. And a married couple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did try to buy a lawnmower once. No recollection of what happened but my ass was really sore and I still have a scar on my right side..have had liver problems ever since.
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm embarrassed to admit that I have gone the Craigslist route before. Thankfully, it turned out well, but it could have gone wrong in so many ways. When I look back, I can't believe I did something so reckless.

I answered an ad from a husband who wanted someone to give his wife a massage. We exchanged photos and agreed to meet. Thankfully, she looked exactly like her photo -- maybe better. When we exchanged messages, the husband was adamant that it would be only a massage. Things escalated quickly, though.

She stripped down to her panties and lay on the bed, face-down. She said I could remain clothed or strip, so I chose to wear only my boxers. I straddled her back and began working my way down. By the time I reached her ass, I was sporting a full-on woody that would "accidentally" brush along the crack of her ass every now and then.

I wasn't sure where the two of them would allow me to touch her, so I kept testing the limits. She let me massage her ass over her panties, so I occasionally worked my hands beneath the fabric and massaged her bare ass. When neither of them objected, I just removed her panties altogether.

She flipped over, and that's when it became obvious that I wasn't there to merely give her a massage. After "massaging" and sucking her tits, I went down on her. While I did that, hubby positioned himself at her head and she sucked his cock.

After a while, he signaled to me to remove my boxers and take his place. While she took my cock in her mouth, he fucked her. She was actually very good, and brought me quickly to the edge. Just before I popped, he asked if I had a condom. I strapped it on and flipped her over to enter from behind while her husband fucked her mouth. The two of us finished at about the same time.

That's my story, believe it or not! Don't try this at home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never off of Craig's list. If fact I don't remember ever being on Craig's list. We don't buy anything off of the Internet. We did meet a good many off of a well known swinger's lifestyle site. Played with some and still do with a few. But we no longer meet anyone from the Internet. We prefer the clubs over the Internet.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it twice and both times have been awesome
the first MILF wanted everything I could give her
and I met her at a park
and then found out she lives on the next block
so I go for a run at 430 AM and get my cock tend to at 0435
Lurker
0 likes
Seems to be full of prostitutes, druggies, of scammers. I've tried, but they all seem to need my credit card info.