Login

Scream and MOANING during sex

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi guys if let them scream, would you like to share what they scream...also what you scream too
Lurker
0 likes
Both...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm afraid screaming puts me off, soft purring is surely enough to tell me im hitting the spots
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when I have driven the woman to the point she is arching her back,and ankles cramp,toes curl and they moan or scream and have a strong orgasm. Thats my signal I can cum now. Why would anyone not like that,unless they are somewhere they have to be quiet,like the library.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both + some dirty talking, sometimes that is tough, when her panties are stuffed into her mouth...smile
Lurker
0 likes
One woman I was with years ago seduced me on her sofa. She was nothing more than heavy breathing. However, she had me too drunk to leave. That evening we went to the bedroom, I told her I wanted to fuck her big ass. Once a gigantic foreplay was complete, I went in through the back door. I got about 5 or 6 long strokes in and she began screaming and it kept up through the finish. The one thing i remember her shouting was for me to fuck her harder. Loes oh Oooo's and ahhhh's. Loud ones!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love moaning and screaming. It isn't needed to know the job is being done. But, the more uninhibited and wild her response the more I love it.