Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do u love to share ur personel pics over here.??

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would like to know if u like to share some of ur personel body parts pics over here..
Lurker
0 likes
Not even a little bit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure what the appeal is, but here you go. This me sharing body parts.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

HAHAHAHA

Love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, wanna pic of my ass? Go look in the mirror!!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh this should be good

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Pics of my body parts? No.

But I do have pictures of myself in my image gallery that anyone on my list of friends can see, but they're mostly random and obscure and not the least bit provocative.

But Lush is full of those who do have pics of their body parts on their profiles like their boobs, dicks, asses, lingerie pics, etc. You just gotta find the right profile.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

Good answer!
Lurker
0 likes
Not in the least.. My private parts are for my private time and not for the world to see all over the internet... I did that once when I was younger and I have lived to learn a very harsh lesson! Never again!
Lurker
0 likes
Not in the least.. My private parts are for my private time and not for the world to see all over the internet... I did that once when I was younger and I have lived to learn a very harsh lesson! Never again!
Lurker
0 likes