10 votes remaining
Guys (2 votes) 20%
Woman (11 votes) 110%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Describe your very first pussy eating experience & who was it by
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 16 and had been seduced by an 18yo lesbian. Its a long story but I had the most amazing experience of my life. Suddenly I was bisexual. I had been having sex with boys for some time and sucking them off but never having them go down on me. I had never experienced anything as amazing as that first time with her and many afterwards with her. I could not believe I actually did it to her the first time I tried.My lesbian affair lasted for a few weeks and it was fantastic. It ended after she and I were together and she realised I had been with a boy a few hours earlier.
It was however the beginning of a new experience in my life with boys as from then on it was if you want me to do that to you - you have to do that to me. I provided quite a few oral virgin experiences for them, and it didnt take long for it to be a regular experience for us from then on. I actually introduced a couple of other girls into the wonderful world of oral sex and I was bisexual for life.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada
Describe your very first pussy eating experience & who was it by

it was by an older lady.. nearly four times my age.. and it was the most wonderful, amazing experience ... u will have to wait for one of my stories to read the full details ... [shameless plug there ] ...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by hayley

it was by an older lady.. nearly four times my age.. and it was the most wonderful, amazing experience ... u will have to wait for one of my stories to read the full details ... [shameless plug there ] ...

What is the name of this story or havent you written it yet?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada

What is the name of this story or havent you written it yet?

"Aunt Emma" ... look for it on Lush next week... hopefully biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was when i had just turned 16, with my best friend at a sleep over. We were talking and comparing notes and talking sex, then I kissed her and she kissed back, then before we knew it, we were licking each other in 69. We continued until she moved far away
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Ahhh...another titillating: How young were you - when you first engaged in - thread. We have to have one of these every few months just to see how close we can lean on that line of indecency.

Wave hello to the nice Interpol representative, Mr. EroticStoryReadea!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Females generally are more adapt at cunnilingus. However if he is a man that cares about you he can be trained to do wonderful thing for you.

If he is not interested in learning maybe you should think about throwing that one back and to fish further up the stream.