Trouble signing in...

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The last few days I'm unable to log in "normally". After typing in my user name and password, I get "lafayettemister" in the browser line and this on screen...

I usually have two windows open when I log on, on the second window, the unsigned in/home page, I can click forum or chat and it will take me there... fully signed in. On the original window with the error message, I can type in www.lushstories.com/forum and it will take me there logged in. Not a big deal, just thought I'd pass it along and see if anyone else is having that problem or if it's something I can fix.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I had made a post about this earlier, it got moved to the Lush Help Desk forum. Pixie said she would get Gav to look into it.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by StylisX
I had made a post about this earlier, it got moved to the Lush Help Desk forum. Pixie said she would get Gav to look into it.

That is correct. I've told him to poke his head in here or somewhere to see what the issue is.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by StylisX

Okay, I must have missed it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Well, not glad you're having trouble, glad it isn't something I have to fix becuase I'm crap at fixing computer stuff.

Quote by Pixie

That is correct. I've told him to poke his head in here or somewhere to see what the issue is.

Thanks, Pix!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates