do women like anal cunnilingus?

last reply
129 replies
31.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Alright ladies, be honest, what are your feelings about having your ass eaten and played with?
Matriarch
0 likes
do women like oral cunnilingus?

Shouldn't that be anal cunnilingus, or do I need another slug of coffee?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my bad, now just answer the freakin question and quit toying with me you saucy little minx!!! lol
Mr Nobody
0 likes
especially 2 hours after a Indian meal ...
Lurker
0 likes
Aaaawwwwww man DB that just was sooo wrong!!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

Sorry DB, the dumb database tripped up when removing my comment and took out 2 posts at once.

That was so gross I had to quote it again.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow Nic I'm glad that was you. I thought I pissed him off and he took it out!
I loved it and thought it was funny as hell!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Wow Nic I'm glad that was you. I thought I pissed him off and he took it out!
I loved it and thought it was funny as hell!

No problem.. I have had threads and posts deleted is the best of places ..and the worst ..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

Wow DB - I always wondered what happened to Pepe Le Pew! And here were wondering if there was anyone famous on Lush!

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
No problem.. I have had threads and posts deleted is the best of places ..and the worst ..

I can assure you Sir, it was completely unintentional, luckily your post came up when I went back in my browser, so I could copy it, and the world could fully appreciate your wise words of wisdom

The dumb thing is it took out 3 posts in one go. I'm not entirely convinced this forum software is top notch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell you the truth I like it. =d>
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I -do- like it. *nods sagely*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know some else who likes it.

Bat
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i like it
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, Ariana.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ariana
i like it
M great can i have alick of that ass then! Please!
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Some women like it so much that there is a name for it...
anilingus.

Anal cunnilingus sounds like you are going to lick her kitty through her ass. Though there may be demand for that.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
as a wise man once said 'i don't mind eatin' pussy as long as it's clean pussy!' and i'd have to say i wouldn't mind eatin' ass as long as it's a clean ass!
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had it done to me and i dunno if i want to either... cant see how its going to do anything for me really.

Might have anal sex but that'd only be if the fella wanted to try it. It doesnt really interest me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no thanks for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you're both in it (pardon the pun) .... no problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I can say I have nearly come close but not quite, I know I would want to return the favour to a man, It is not for the not wanting to, but for the fact that, that bum area and all the germs am I being totally weird, and if I wanted to how do you get past thinking it is a dirty place to do that.

nahhh still can't get head around wanting to do it to a man. I mean I couldn't even want to kiss a man that had just done it to me ewwwwwww major turn off.

Well I think that is my self talk to oneself tonight ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
I have many more interesting body parts available for licking.
Lurker
0 likes
Eating...I would have to say no. I would not enjoy that and would definitely not reciprocate.

As for other anal play and anal sex...I would say YES PLEASE!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeeees. Unless the person I was with wasn't as hygienic as I and was expecting reciprocation in that state...
Lurker
0 likes
Especially after a shower....I like to give and receive. It hightens the experience.